Madonna Falls -- Slippery When Wet

12/15/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even royalty effs up from time to time -- and during a rainy concert in Rio last night, the Queen of Pop totally ate it on stage.
Madonna: Click to watch

decker

Madonna, you're a FRAUD. Unethical, immoral, confused wanna be British punk. Get a life and stop stealing people's money by acting like you're singing when you're not. Your slip and fall revealed quite clearly that you lipsynch your songs, as when someone falls their words and singing would inevitably change or be altered, and yours continued as if nothing happened at all. Pathetic celebrities.

nicoledprice

She has fallen several times in her career, you think this is the first time? She always plays it off well. I don't think it was such a big deal. Its part of the business.

Ice Water

I sure hope it embarrassed her. God, you have NO idea how much I hope it humiliated her!

2048 days ago

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

Did A-Rod Show Her How To Slide??

Jess

On drugs again?

JD

I'm soo sick of all the haters out there. There is no question, Madonna Rocks! I think people are just jealous... sure, I would love to have her talent, money and most of all body as well - but I don't hate her for it! Quit all your hating and do something uselful with your time.

sound

Hahahahahahahaha, breath, hahahahahahahahahahaha. She's getting pretty old, she better be careful. We wouldn't want her to break her hip. LOL. I can't stand Madge and her scary veiny old lady hands.

rj

With the pain in the ass that she is, it is only right that she gets a pain in the ass every once in a while.

Wicked1

Her body is so gross looking and looks nothing like a womans body. Time for her to retire!

Snookers13

I agree, she didn't miss a beat when she went down. No oomph, uhh no nothing. She's pulling an Ashley Simpson guys.

tmz_fan

Did anyone hear her curse in her fake British accent, or is that over now that she no longer is married to a Brit?

john

I'll chauk this up as a bit of Karma for all the Palin bashing and Pro-Obama crap she's been doing as of late. Like her politcal opinion means any more to me than Obamas does anyway.

Klecko

I wish that old whore brokeback her neck and back. She is the worst POS on the planet.

Go Sarah!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2047 days ago

JJ

LMAO! That bitch deserves that.

2047 days ago