Now Mike Vick Wants to Get Rid of Cats, Too

12/16/2008 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick admitted to killing dogs that didn't perform; now he's trying to dump a couple of cats that he's not going to be needing anytime soon.

A new doc in his bankruptcy case shows Vick is trying to unload a couple of World Cat boats estimated to be worth around $165K for the pair -- he needs the cash to pay back his debts, say lawyers.

Best line in the filing, a Hail Mary of laughable proportions: "Upon his release, the Debtor [that's MV] ... will seek to rebuild his life and professional football career."

barbara

stl chic...does that go for pedophiles who have done their time? Should they be "forgiven" and allowed to recoup their place in society?

Having said that, Vick is being penalized here because he is paid millions of dollars in a job that is based on public support. And, honey, the public (at least the majority) will never support a cretin who abuses/murders man's best friend. Fans grease the wheels of the NFL and we have a voice here and we should use it, forgiveness or not.

So, you would be ok with OJ back on the gridiron, too (that is, once that idiot is out of jail)? How about a paroled pedophile? I mean, he's paid his debt, right?

1948 days ago

la'eisha

MAX61,SANDRA ND BARBARA.....OH PLEASE ENOUGH WITH THA CRAZINESS..MV DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE IN SOCIETY AND THE NFL.WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE A FELLOW MAN THE BIBLE SAYS JUDGE YE NOT.ALL OF YOU GUYZ ARE SITTING HERE SAYING THIS MAN IS A SIN BUT IN ACTUALITY YOU ALL ARE THE ONES THAT ARE PARTICIPATING IN SIN. YOU ARE NOT ONE TO JUDGE OTHERS OR ANYBODY ELSE THAT SAYS HE SHOULD NOT BE RELEASES AND SHOULD NOT BE OFFERED A CAREER IN THE NFL.YES WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG BUT HE HAVE SEEKED FORGIVENESS FROM THE LORD AND YOUR OPINIONS,VIEWS,OUTLOOK,ETC ETC IS NOT NEEDED CAUSE YOU ALL OR NOT THE ONES THAT MATTER.FRANKLY I BELIEVE THAT A LOT OF YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OR HAVE A SENSE OF HATRED ABOUT YOURSELVES THAT RUNS SO DEEP THAT THEY ONLY WAY YOU CAN JUSTIFY IT IS PLACING SHAME AND DISHONOR ON YOUR FELLOW MAN. AND LIKE I SAID I AM NOT SAYING WHAT HE DID WAS RIGHT BECAUSE I MYSELF I HAVE 2 PITBULLS WITH WHOM I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WILL NEVER EVER EVER THINK OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND THERE IS OTHER PITBULL OWNERS THAT WILL SAY THE SAMETHING BUT YET THEY DO BELIEVE MV WHEN HE SAYS HE IS SORRY..BUT WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD BE DOING IS TAKEN A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND SOCIETY AS A WHOLE AND SEE ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE WRONG AND THAT ARE GOING ON AND FIND WAYS TO CORRECT THEM AND LEAVE THIS SUBJECT ALONE GO FIND THE ADDRESS TO WILDLIFE HUNTING AND WRITE THEM ABOUT ALL THE DEER,RABBIT,FOX,CHICKENS,PIGS,GOATS,ETC,ETC,ETC AND SO ON THEY HAVE LIVES TO AND FAMILIES SO TAKE YOUR TIME UP AND WRITE THEM AND LEAVE THIS SITUATION ALONE HE ALREADY PAID ENOUGH.. YOU KEEP SAYING DON'T FORGIVE HIM AND SO ON BUT WHAT KIND OF SINS DO YOU HAVE,HAD,DID AND DONE AND WHAT IF NO ONE FORGAVE YOU AND ESPECIALLY THE LORD HIMSELF???? YEA MADE YOU THINK DIDN'T IT!!!!!!

1948 days ago

Max61

.............Stl chic @ 4:15 pm..............You repeated the post sentence correctly,.............you didn't comprehend it correctly.......................You reversed the positions of the players...........The Indians would have been your group, you would have judged the white man as wronging your group,.....the slavery group would have been your group, you would have judged the white man as wronging your group................Hmmmmm a pattern?....Is that your real point?...................I stated if you were part of society, (and you are)............and your group was wronged, (michael vick wronged society by breaking your laws) you would have to judge him for the protection of your group............................You and I do not agree on the disposition off Vick..............I will not forgive him .............and don't ask me if I won't forgive anyone............that would be too easy................Next time comprehend what someone is saying.................This whole story has been about Vick and his life choices..............bad ones.................Read more psychology and sociology...........It will explain what Vick is and what the chances of changing really are............Forgiving him any number of times is ,quite possibly what has brought him to this juncture in his life.........Some one in the past stated,,,,,,,,"there, there, that is not so bad, I will forgive you and don't you do that again now"........................or again, or again............................................................................

1948 days ago

Peroque

Let this WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH be completely, totally, absolutely beyond any shadow of doubt be just as financially bankrupt and he is morally bankrupt!! WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING!!

1948 days ago

Max61

....................la'eisha @ 5;31 pm........Well, can't take time to eat a sandwich, someone like this shows up............With you quoting the bible, is that supposed to make you look good or make others look bad?..............Judge not lest ye be judged?..............Did you not just judge me?........................Vick seeked forgivness from the lord?............And which human emotion will assign to the miracle he receives?................And which good thing for Vick, will you assign your own personal judgement, that it came from a text you once read?.................Hatred for myself?.................Hmmmmm, no I feel pretty good about most everything except stupidity in a land such as ours.................The shame and dishonor was placed on Vick by his own activities, his cheating, lying, killing for fun, his children out of wedlock, his hiding most of himself because he knew he would be in trouble,.......If you believe Vick when he says he is sorry, have you realized what he was sorry for?..................getting caught, even with all his efforts at hiding, and covering up his real self................What kind of sins do I have?..................by whose standards?.....................Yours?....................Yes, you made me think, here comes another very limited, person who is in favor of Vick and doesn't know very much............I have to go finish my sandwich..........talk to you later.......................

1948 days ago

Sandy

la'eisha, VICK thought it was funny to watch the pit bull dogs belonging to Bad Newz Kennels injure or kill the other dogs.

As I understand it VICK hung approximately three dogs who did poorly in a rolling session, which lets you know if a dog is ready to be in combat. Vick and his accomplices hung the dogs by placing a nylon cord over a 2 X 4 that was nailed to two trees located next to the big shed. They also drowned approximately three dogs by putting the dogs heads in a five gallon bucket of water. It is also my understanding that Michael Vick placed family pet dogs into the ring with his trained pit bulls and laughed as the dogs caused major injury to the pets at Bad Newz Kennels.

He killed dogs that could not fight and derived extreme pleasure in watching dogs get injured and/or killed. This is not a mistake. This is not something you say sorry for. You say you are sorry when you bump into someone, not when you exhibit a pattern of behavior like this. He is sorry he got caught. He didn’t all of a sudden see why torturing animals is despicable.

It is so sad that many children looked up to VICK. We should do everything in our power, (legally) to make sure that any team that attempts to bring Vick on will be regretful. Vick is a monster and the things he did were Unconscionable!!!! He is a menace to society. Vick we will not support you at all. The bulk of most humans and all dogs is that we wish all the worst for you.

If you feel it is appropriate, please write to:

National Football League
Attn: Roger Goodell, Commissioner
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

1948 days ago

~Paul

I betcha even money that some NFL team will pick up Mike as soon as he's out of the joint.......
Kinda like Bush will pardon Scotter before he leaves office next month.
~Paul

1948 days ago

la'eisha

MAX61.....LOL IS ALL I CAN DO TO A PERSON WITH SUCH A CONFUSED AND ONE TRACK MIND.AND NO I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK BETTER BY SPEAKING THE TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE...BUT LIKE I SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER REALLY THAT MUCH ANYMORE VICK IS DOING HIS TIME...HE'S GOING TO BE RELEASED AND HE WILL LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN HE WILL HAVE A CAREER IN THE NFL WHEN HE IS RELEASED AND GET HIMSELF TOGETHER..EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE AND ALL THAT STUFF YOU SPOKE OF...CHEATING,LYING,CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK..ETC IF HE SEEKED FORGIVENESS ALL THAT HE IS FORGIVEN..HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE CHEATED,LIED,HAD CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK AND SO ON.OMG MOST OF AMERICA SO ALL THAT IS IRRELEVENT BUT LIKE I SAY VICK IS A AWESOME PLAYER AND THE NFL KNOWS THAT..MY BROTHER IS A NFL COACH FOR A MAJOR TEAM AND HE EVEN SAID IT SO YESSSS WE WILL BE SEEING MV IN THE GAME AGAIN!!!!!

1948 days ago

DMX hater

la' eisha... It appears you believe that those who break the law, do their minimum time, should enter society and regain the popularity and title before being busted.... should be forgiven to once again practice the same thing?? At least that is what I am understanding from you. If so, then you also believe that a pedofile should be released into society to once again molest small children, be resentenced, and everyone feel sorry for him?? Vick and pedofiles are a menace to society, and a short rope and a tall tree would elevate the problems. You must be a black who fails to understand what makes black people do these things?? I can't tell you that, but I can tell you one thing... my folks raised me to know what is right and wrong, and Vick should have known his wrongs, but I hear he actually enjoyed doing those things to those dogs!! What was he trying to accomplish?? Get the "cream of the crop" for his own private war?? Personally, I do not like pit bulls. They are bred for fighting and killing....period!! So, I do not raise them, fight them, or walk them down the street to try and intimidate other people, as I have seen a lot of black people do with their dogs. Some sort of superiority thing for them I guess... who knows!!

1948 days ago

la'eisha

JAYCEE....YES I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN,RUSSIAN AND NATIVE AMERICAN.....SO WHAT??? WHAT DOES RACE HAVE TO DO WITH IT? NOTHING AT ALL AND SEEMS TO ME FROM THE COMMENT YOU MADE YOU ARE A RACIST..AND A CHILD MOLESTOR AND A PERSON THAT FOUGHT AND KILLED DOGS IS A TOTALLY DIFF THING DUMB A** YOUR SO CONFUSED AND DUMB FOR YOU TO EVEN SIT HERE AND PUT THEM IN THE SAME CATEGORY!!! YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES REALLY!!! YOU NEED A SHORT ROPE AND A TELL TREE FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID..IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WE STILL HAVE RACIST IGNORANT PEOPLE IN OUR SOCIETY!!! OK AND YOU SAID YOU HEARD AGAIN YOU HEARD HE ENJOYED DOING THOSE THINGS YOU DIDN'T HEAR OR SEE IT FOR YOUSELF SO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN WHAT YOUR SPEAKING ON IS HEAR SAY!!!! AND PITBULLS ARE NOT JUST FOR FIGHTING.PITBULLS ARE NATURALLY STRONG ANIMALS AND SOME PEOPLE CHOOSE TO FIGHT THOSE DOGS WHICH IS NOT GOOD AT ALL..BUT ALL PITBULLS ARE NOT JUST FIGHTING DOGS. IT IS PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF THAT HAVE THEM AND DO NOT FIGHT THEM AND HAVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT FIGHTING THEM.SO YOUR OPINION IS YOUR OPINION. AND WHEN YOU SAID BLACK PEOPLE WHATEVA STUPID THERE IS ALSO WHITES,MEXICANS AND SO ON THAT HAVE PITBULLS SO IT IS NOT JUST BLACKS SO ON THAT NOTE I AM DONE AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO SUCH A IGNORANT A** PERSON SUCH AS YOURSELF SO GO KICK ROCKS!!!!!!! REALLY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY !! MIKE VIVK WILL SOON RETURN BETTER THEN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

1948 days ago

Max61

..........la'eisha S. .................Well, ok, I don't like you and you don't like me............So, with that out of the way, here are the little things............You have no idea what all Capitals mean on the internet.........You have no idea where the period key is.........You can't type,.................You can't think, beyond where you are in life at present,...............You are very under educated.............Where you are in life, is just about as far as you will ever go............and never know why................Talking about Vick, as if he and football are a great thing tells everyone that you have nothing of accomplishment to point to.............Just living vicariously thru other people..............I don't care what color you are, but I do care that you are an American and an embarassment to sociey............and never know why................Now, the big things.........Vick did horrible things to animals and to society and to himself and to his children.......................I don't forgive that..........If you can forgive that, then you have no idea of society, laws, people, nations, the world, civilization, and the future...........I wish you could stop and think long and hard.................the world is more than football, and some little person with no understanding of what it all really means.......................You will never understand a bigger picture.................Don't bother to reply,..........You have nothing to listen to.................................

1948 days ago

DMX hater

la' eisha....MIKE VIVK WILL SOON RETURN BETTER THAN EVER!!!!???? ( We will see!!)..... And we will see if your spelling improves, with each post. I've been called a racist before, so those words are just words, and are meaningless. But Why shouldn't we talk about Vick, since he is the one who was caught, brutalizing defenseless animals,(man's best friend). I am sure there are other people who fight these type dogs, but fact is, Vick is the one who was caught!!..... so you say he will return...... we will see won't we....you do all you can to keep the felon MV in celebrity status......and I'll do everything I can to make sure he never plays in the NFL again!!!
Whatever Vick's phlegmatic reason for doing such an atrocious act, he will pay for a long time. It appears you support this thug simply because he is black, and is... was??... a pit bull dog owner... and makes...made?? millions of dollars a year. So in your eyes he is doing "great things" for the black race,....i.e. (status, money, African charties) so you forgive him!! I can't grasp forgiving such a barbaric human being, that God gave us the authority over all fowl of the air, and all animals who roamed the earth, but to senseless murder animals for pure pleasure??
And if you can't see the difference in this atrocity, and hunting deer for food, then it is YOU who have the problem!! I am a Veteran of the Vietnam War, and I killed people during time of war, and I killed their animals, their oxen, cows, and dogs,(which they ate regularly), anything to make their life miserable, but that was a time of war....and if you do not understand the difference.... but of course, you wouldn't!! I owe the black people nothing, regardless of the plight they might have endured. I owe only ONE black... the one man who watched my back in Vietnam, everyone else...nada!! I am old, but I am wise, and have been around the world 3 times, and I know right from wrong, as should everyone, unless they grew up in the hood, which is responsible for a majority of the crimes. This country is in in bad shape when a person believes murder is just!! I am just glad Vick is not in charge of any major decisions for this great Nation of ours!!

1947 days ago

Sandy

Jaycee, In my opinion, well stated:

As most know, La' eisha is a lost cause..... Just like Lynette,,,,,,,,

And La'eisha, your big A$$ brother is wrong - We will NOT see MV playing in the NFL again. That is unless it is him in playing a video game in front of a TV:)

1947 days ago

Max61

............jaycee @ 8:28 am.................................Yep.................................Age brings a wisdom not earned, until you get there.......................thanks............

1947 days ago

Max61

..................Vick's attorney is moving very fast............The attorney says that Vick could be moved to a half way house in Virginia by JAN. 20th..........the only thing stopping or slowing it is the parole board at Leavenworht and the Judge Blumethal of the bankruptcy hearing..........Bank hearing is scheduled for Jan. 30..........and at present Blumethal doesn't care about the release to halfway house................He will not move up the hearing date to suit Vick...............I assure you that when the bank items are settled, the attorney will move to Roger Goodell and put pressure in what ever manner possible......................Again, Roger Goodell could end it all with one sentence...................The story is on the TMZ michael vick stories list page..........top left on Examiner.com Washington newspaper.................reported 8 hours ago........................

1947 days ago