Kid Rock Goes Tubing Before Shark Suicide

12/20/2008 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kid RockKid Rock is seen here chilling in the lazy river of the now infamous Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas a few weeks ago -- not realizing the actual risk he was taking.

Prior to taking the pic, TMZ spies spotted the Waffle House rumbler going down the same water slide that claimed the life of a shark earlier this week.

Kid Rock is definitely no stranger to taking risks. He was married to Pam Anderson.

cherryblossoms

Lol yeah I'm sure your just a regular fan that wants to hang out with him theirs nothing wrong with that but why do you keep putting your website on here its not like hes going to read it lol but oh well.

dudette

OMG! He is soooo brave! Jump the shark!

whatthefrig

To bad the shark didn't get him!

Dave

Well, Kid Rock didn't die, so, what's the big deal?

Cara

never know, luckcharms :)

cherryblossoms

lol your chances are slim to none cara but I guess its a possibility. I clicked on your link though and it says its private neways so yeahhh

patti

hot,,, I seen him in Houston Texas with Lynyrd Skynyrd, I am a big time skynyrd fan, and I left the show a BIG TIME KID ROCK fan, he put on one HELL of a show!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

THE REAL RISK IS ........................ PEOPLE MAY THROW THEIR SHOES TO HIM FROM SOMEWHERE................................

#645732 - Cell Block H

Kid Rock is a talentless, redneck oaf. He looks like he should be working at a gas station in some backwoods town. His songs suck almost as much as the best whore in Detroit. He probably does have some kind os STD after being with Pam Anderson. And last but not least, he's as ugly as the butt end of a Billy goat.
Monitor that, Cara

Ryan

kera #1 you look like a friggin crackhead

#2 your stupid if you think Kid rock is scouring the comment section and going to actually see your comment

Ryan

and oh Yeah haha, your just plain desperate and dumb for posting your Myspace on a comment. the thread isnt for dating Nor You.. BTW i wish there was actual video of the shark doing this funny as @@@@. and Kid Rock? has-been. I peed in that same pool. Can I make TMZ news?

cherryblossoms

IF you people do not like him why are you wasting precious minutes of your day commenting on a blog that you despise? I will never ever understand that, keep your rude comments to yourself.

me

what about the poor shark? did that shark have a name? pamela is part of PETA shouldn't she speak up? OH MY GOSH!!! TMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#645732 - Cell Block H

To luckycharms5825, Ahhh shhudup. Why are you and Cara communicating on this site like you are best friends? Why do you think you or her have half a chance that this bum would even look at you? And why do you care if people like or dislike Kid Rock? This site is for anybody to comment, good or bad. Silly bitches. Screw Kid Rock and the donkey he rode in on. Sorry Cara. I didn't mean to call you a donkey.

ok

ok I love kid Rock but when did he have time to go there
He has been on tour and at events I bet this was from last year when he was there in Jan 08

but who knows I guess when you have money and your own jet you can do just about anything

Happy Holidays :)