Paris Hilton -- Parental Guidance Suggested

12/20/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rick and Kathy Hilton didn't appear very affected as they discussed their daughter's Hollywood Hills home break-in last night.

Rick and Kathy Hilton: Click to watch!
Put 2 million bucks worth of stolen jewels on the Hiltons list of disposable items. Right next to dignity.

800 Pound Gorilla

First.

800 Pound Gorilla

Very Interesting

So frickin Typical!

killa'bro

why don't they commit mass suicide

The Dude

Parents!....maybe it's time for a talk with Paris. It's ok to let go and let your baby fly, but let face it, she flew into a wall and keep hitting the wall over and over. ...It's starting to get sad! Cut the french out of her diet. (fashon is not everything) have her get rid of some of her "high class loser" friends. have her take a friggin college course....and stop the stupid "be my friend" contests. The way she does things, WILL DEFINITELY cause her to get burned...over and over.

2 mil is alot to loose, she could have bought a clue for $100.

She's like a one legged, one armed boxer at a mixed marial arts contest. She constanly open for a shot!

laughing out loud ..

that was a stupid analogy dude.

excretive producer

Meh. What's two mil to them? Plenty more where that came from. Human flotsam.

800 Pound Gorilla

Check EBAY for $2,000,000 of stolen Paris Hilton Jewels.

800 Pound Gorilla

ross

How are they supposed to react? I an sure it was all insured.

bobbyozone

for those of you who have never been robbed/burgerlized/scammed... one of the things the cops tell you is don't talk about it and let us do our work.

i'd bet ricks pissed beyond words.

superman

I have had 3 cars stolen(1 I got back) My residence burglarized twice. It makes you alittle paranoid about getting robbed again. Lets not talk about home many times I have had a hotel maid steal dvds or video games. I recently was out of town, and my landlord wanted unexpectedly to enter my house. My sister couldn't understand how freaked out I was about letting him in without me being there. Getting robbed sucks! Personally, I'm glad it happened to her, she doesn't deserve what she has. (yes I am very bitter)

jeezlouise

Paris is a liar and probably had the job done for the insurance. She is broke and this is her way of not going into foreclosure. Wanna Bet ? She claims to have been ripped off and accidentally left the front door unlocked... B.S. HaHa Stupid Ho- She is such a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loud and talentless

This entire family is comprised of spoiled, stupid "Richie Rich's" that think they make the world go 'round. Not one of them has ever had to work for a living and think that they're better than you and me. I'd wager that not ONE OF THEM could score 700 on an S.A.T. Dumb and dumber raising skanky and skankier ...

You have wonderful human beings that use their wealth, power, influence and celebrity to do monumental good in the world such as the late PAUL NEWMAN ... and then you have these worthless turds.

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris haters were raised by weasels.
Princess Paris is sweet and cuddly and talented and beautiful.

800 Pound Gorilla

Fd

Paris Hiltion sucks

Loud and talentless

One night in Paris and your ding dong falls off ...
What a warthog!