Robert Pattinson

Unkindest Cut of All?

12/21/2008 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Twilight" fans are notorious for hating change -- just ask Michael Copon -- which is why Robert Pattinson's choice to cut off his signature never-been-washed locks was a brave move.

So the question...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BRANDi-KiiNSZZ

HEY YOU EIE DUDE DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT R PATSZ LIKE THAT!!! HES F-IN GORGOUS!!! I WILL END YOU (not really) BUT THATS REALLY NOT NICE TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE YOU'VE NEVER MET.

iluvedward

For those who haven't seen Twilight, go watch it no matter what age you are! It's not just a teen movie, I'm 34 and I absolutely LOVED it. It's rare that something can be so addicting. It's a great love story, and Robert & Kristen are the PERFECT Edward & Bella.

iluvedward

Rob is HOT no matter what his hair looks like. He's an awesome actor and the PERFECT edward!!!

ADDY

Anything he does looks good he is AMAZING and the people that are hating on him should just give up he is the big thing now and there are 3 more movies to go and he will still be amazing even after it all he IS the new HARRY POTTER...but hotter.

ADDY

dtgurl11

Well i personaly think that all u twilight haters should shut the hell up.
U dont even no what it is so dont bag on it.

saintsfan25

I like his hair short, but I prefer it long. Either way, I would still do him. Also, I am not a teenager (27), nor do I have a teenage child, and I love the Twilight series. The only change I would make in the Twilight series is that I would have liked more details on the sex scenes in Breaking Dawn and I would have liked more sex scenes in general.

Lesleigh

Maybe if you Twilight haters learned how to read like the rest of the civilized world, you'd understand how amazing the story is. Not the movie, it was just okay, but the book is amazing.

Janey

I don't really care what he does with his hair. It looked good long but it looks good short. Personally I think it looks better this way.
Seriously though, some Twilighters need to get a life and a brain and realize that Robert and Edward....are NOT the same person. Edward isn't real but Rob is and he can do whatever he wants with his appearance.

Ana

why?,his hair better before, now he looks like one of my best friends! lol XD

Tiffani

y r u trashing twilight &robert???? if u dnt like it then boo hoo no1 wants to hear u whine about it!!! hes hott, hes a great actor, and everything twilight is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RITE ING KLAS

1947 days ago

yasmine

Whatever he does he is simply gorgeous and the most handsome celebrity.

1947 days ago

Queeny

I'd hump him !

1947 days ago

sniper

"1. TMZ: Didn't you learn from your survey that NOBODY CARES ANYTHING ABOUT TWILIGHT?!?!? Give it up!"

What's Twilight? XD