Gerard Butler Plays with Fire ... Eaters

12/23/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's no doubt Gerard Butler is a hot guy, but the photog who got him at LAX can handle the heat -- dude moonlights as a fire eater!

Gerard Butler: Click to watch

just me

With all the crap he has been getting with the Razzi, I must say he is very friendly here and chatty. Way to go Gerry, let your light shine.

2074 days ago

Walter

The Pap was cool. TMZ should employ more guys like him.

2074 days ago

anthonysdreamgirl**

he looks like gene simmons in this picture...

2074 days ago

Pat

Way to go...Gerry. You said a few words, added that sometimes the Razzi go to far and it's embarrassing and the guy behaved like a gentleman and shut it down. This is the way it should be!

2074 days ago

Liz

Wasn't that hunky Scotsman gorgeous??!!!!!! The pap was still annoying, but at least he turned off the camera. I just love to even watch Gerard walk...such a manly stride..so sexy. His eyes are to die for, and when he smiles...he just takes my breath away. I hope he has a nice Christmas back home in the Highlands. He'll be coming back soon to start shooting "Law Abiding Citizen" in Philly soon. He looks relaxed and cool. What a guy!

2073 days ago

Andrea

I gotta say, this is the first time I've seen a respectable use of the paparazzi. Kudos to TMZ for getting a guy like him - you should try this respectable method out more. Also kudos to Gerry for being friendly, even in the midst of frustrating holiday travel.

2073 days ago

NoxAKADianaGuminski

i'm spending the holidays with him and our daughter in Scotland. sorry but he's mine and i've known him since mrs. brown. the stars and moons of neptune and jupiter are beaming for us and he's my cosmic soulmate. hello gerry I love you my darling man kiss. to the hausfraus at imdb f/ck off. you know you're jealous because you will never have him and I do. kutch

2073 days ago

perplexed

#6 what the F---! Have you lost your mind?

2070 days ago

gone postal

#8, yes #6 has lost her mind. If she did have a daughter with GB, she would be deemed TOO UNSTABLE to look after the poor girl.

2069 days ago

Gerrysbitch

Gerry is gay. when are you all gonna get it. Do you ever see him with women? Why would a stud like that be ALONE. Mark my words, he'll be coming out before you know it. His career is going nowhere anyway. One bomb after the next!

2068 days ago

Live and let Live

OOOOOh The green eyed monster seems to be rearing its ugly head #10
1. I have huge doubts the man is gay, and if he was so what he is still hot!!
2. His movies were not flops , they were just not blockbusters
3. How sweet are you thinking the womwn chasing him give a s**t about his acting abilities.

# 6 has jus completely lost it