« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady and Gisele - Engaged!!!

12/26/2008 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady proposed to Gisele on a private jet on XMAS eve -- and she said yes.

Our sources say Brady, who is famous for his QB skills and running errands for Gisele, proposed on a private jet that took off from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey and landed in Boston. There were four dozen white roses on board, as well as champagne.

Along with Brady and Gisele were her parents. We're told Brady was nervous before he popped the Q.

Launch photos

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MistressX

Wonder if they will invite Bridget and the baby.....

2070 days ago

brokenglass

I'm a bit shocked to hear about this engagement. I would have sworn that he was gay.

2070 days ago

Lydia Layne

Ugly couple, inside and out.

2070 days ago

I Care

Poor Bridgette?????? Oldest trick in the book, glad to see he had the guts not to be cornered by this Longmeadow winch. His son will be sorry some day that Bridgette didn't give him the HONOR of having Brady for his last name. Good Luck to Tom Brady he is Number 1 and always will be! I hope Gisele will have a son that bears the name Brady ~ Tom, Jr. and Jr. kicks Brigette's wimpy son's ass to show him who's the boss and he plays for Charlie @ ND, baby! Great Job Tom ~ you're the best.

2070 days ago

Griff

No longer a qb now he's gb;s Bitch.

2070 days ago

Rance

Who is Tom Brady?

2070 days ago

Terry

I dont hate either one but feel this is mistake and I think they know it, but are going ahead anyway.

2070 days ago

boggled

Well, well. One QB did it I see. Tony & Jessica split & Brady & Giselle engaged.Did Tony really have the flu like symptons? That relates to upset stomach & nerves more than anything. Symptons could be just about anything & calling it the flu is just as good.

2070 days ago

Miranda

I Care, are you for real? First of all, Tom Brady is named after his father, Tom Brady Sr. So there already is a Tom Brady Jr, and that's the Patriots QB. IF he ever does have a son and the son is named after him, the son will be Tom Brady III. NOT Jr. And for you to say what you said in that last sentence makes you a pathetic excuse of a human being. Jack MOYNAHAN will grow up to be a great guy and will be more of a MAN than your hero ever will be. Bridget will find a REAL MAN to be Jack's Daddy because all Brady is is an immature, spoiled sperm donor.

2070 days ago

Michelle

My Lord, Tom Brady is friggen SMOKING HOT!! AND a hall of fame quarterback....To all you loser haters - your jealousy is unseemly.

2070 days ago

Salsa!

I agree with Harvey on this one. Gisele looks like a bored giraffe and I don't understand the fascination with her.

2070 days ago

Madge's Vag

GO PATS! GO CELTS! GO BRUINS! - FROM BOSTON WITH LOVE XOXOXO!

2069 days ago

To see or not to see

Hello... Grammar Rehab Center calling....

#40. Posted at 3:50PM on Dec 26th 2008 by debra
.....i'm surprised she even LET'S the baby near her to begin with.

LETS

2069 days ago

To see or not to see

Hello... Grammar Rehab Center calling....

#52. Posted at 6:03PM on Dec 26th 2008 by um.....

LosCabos, Gisele has always been in a dif. league THEN Bar.

- - - THAN

2069 days ago

Cate

Sorry, I don't care how much $ she makes- I don't think she is attractive at all- that is my opinion

2069 days ago