Whose Backside?

12/27/2008 6:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This pop star let it all hang out while on the beach in Mexico yesterday. Can you guess who it is?

darling nikki

And that's all I see is a backside. She has that disease no-ass-at-all.

PETRA

Ewwww... I think I just threw up a little....She has about as much talent as she has ass

Bobby D.

That woman is a pig and she has no talent, just her willingness to be insulting and stupid.

Wayne Newtn

can we talk?...let go of your inhibtions...release those thoughts & feelings that you suppress...can you feel it?...are the animalistic urges rising...emanating from between your loins...growing and strengthening with each and every thrust of your being...rise up...rise as your body shudders..with pounding ferocious that you craze and exhort...scream...yell...whimper...as you now curl into the fetal...forlorn that you may now never again experience that which was..both ecstatic and exhilarating...come with me..join me in the journey to find the truth...to which you have just witnessed...open your eyes now...wipe the tears from your cheek...catch your breath...that was just taken away...steady the trembles that quivers through your body of which we call woman...share with me yours so that i shall share with you mines...let us now explore ourselves, in silence...so that we may chance again to recapture that which we have just experienced...ssshhh...quiet now...touch...ssshhh...feel..be good to yourselves...go on now...go on..

captnenglish

I'd tap that in a heartbeat

walt

Who! TMZ cant you find anyone else. Are your kidding me?

tlynn

No surprise here, the neverending guessing game. It could be any one of the 200 million women in this world. Just another assless white girl with a big stretched out cameltoe! Have you no shame?