Chyna Hospitalized -- Too Wasted For Shrinks

12/28/2008 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

ChynaWe've learned Chyna was rushed to the hospital early Saturday -- her birthday. She was so drunk when she was admitted, the shrinks at the hospital couldn't even do a psych evaluation.

Paramedics were called to her home in Burbank just before 5:00 AM. Saturday. She was celebrating her birthday with a few friends and had way too many drinks -- which didn't mix well with her prescriptions.

Friends found her passed out with cuts on her arms and were so worried, they called 911. After she was taken to the hospital, doctors wanted to perform a psych evaluation, but her blood alcohol level was so high they had to wait.

We spoke with Chyna in the hospital. She said, "All I really want right now is a hamburger and fries right now."

badjuju813

well, back to Celebrity rehab.

fishkiller

crazy bit@h

Lala

Chyna does not seem to have a happy life. If you have to float yourself with alcohol and bad relationships as a constant, the money (or lack of) and fame(or lack of) will never fill a void. There are famous women that grow older and are very happy with their lives and the people in it, Chyna doesn't seem to be one....she doesn't seem to have what it takes. I hope she finds peace.

darling nikki

"Prescription meds"? LMAO. Sounds like she had one line of coke too many.

Borat

I thought steroids and alcohol were OK to mix. My bad.

2043 days ago

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I can see it already,,,, "Celebrity Rehab Where Are They Now !!!

Dr. Drew: "China, how have you been doing?Are you off the coke?

China: "Why, you got any?"

curious

baby girl needs help so she continues to survive! someone find it for her please...joanie is a sweetie and deserves happiness :)

whatthefrig

Looser broad!

AJ

Take Care, Chyna! I hope you feel better soon!

jesus

freak!

Robin

I see that Dr. Drew was REAL successful with her now wasn't he? Newest cast member of Celebrity Rehab #3?

Dollar Store Diva

It's Michael K's fault he was talking about her "mini-peen".

fisherkinger

up on the roof top click click click shifty and Chyna slamin smack quick

redozine

You know what...I just think she is a very unhappy person, who needs to surround herself with friends, real friends. Maybe family, but remember cruel commenters.....we all don't have family we can fall back on. It isn't easy, trying to stay pretty, trying to be the person you want to be. Not easy. I hope she is okay and I hope she finds peace soon. I think she needs to start doing things for others. So that she can see...what she has...isn't all that bad. In fact, it is actually probably 80% better than the rest of us. She needs to give....she is just looking for somebody to give to her, she won't learn who she is until she begins to give.

Alice

She deserves your compassion, people--not your ridicule.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments