Sarah Palin Wears Granny Panties...

12/29/2008 9:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... because she's officially a grandmother now!

Sarah's unwed teenage daughter Bristol finally gave birth yesterday to a baby boy named -- wait for it -- Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston!

Congrats Levi...

Joanne

To No. 47: I had a child at 44; one mo. shy of 45. He doesn't have Down's Syndrome.. I knew a woman who had a child in her 30's and her child has Down's Syndrome.. So don't blame Sarah Palin for the fact that her child has Down's. It could happen to ANY woman at ANY age

stupid women & the religious right

So the grandson of a drug dealer is named Tripp!

God bless the Palins . . . you can't make this stuff up!

ilovetheshowmadmen

on a serious note, I pray that this child has a good life and stays healthy and safe. Remember, no child asks to be born or has a say in their choice of name. Alaska folks may laugh at a name such as Brittney, Jason, Madison, or Mikalya. I HOPE this baby has good care and parents that suck it up and put him first.

No, I didn't vote for McCain/Palin.. but I am ALL ABOUT KIDS and wanting the best there is for them. May God Bless this baby and keep him under His care.

P.S. And on another note? I SO hope that Levi has good health insurance and the state of Alaska isn't footing this bill.

Anita

Btistol Palin is not a slut who spread her legs at 17 or maybe soner. She is a cUPID stUNT .

Anita

The scandals just never end in that nasty Palin family.
Imagine them in the White House now. OMG we would be the laughing stock of the world.

Pam

Posted at 9:14PM on Dec 29th 2008 by patty deborn

Michelle Obama did graduate from law school..A product of affirmative action and too stupid to pass the bar exam!

American1

She should have aborted this bastard. What a bunch of trailer trash we have here don't cha think?

sandy

spawn of the damned. who cares????

Anita

Bush did enough damage to our country. We did not need Palin and her clan to finish US off.

stupid women & the religious right

I have the IQ of a grapefruit, therefore I will defend Bristol Palin against every mean-spirited intellectual on this thread! We imbred lowlifes gotta stick together!

Anita

Since Bristol was a pistol and hot to trott at a young age, her stupid mother should have allowed her to use birth control.

Photogal

I, for one, think that the name "Tripp" is very cool. I am by no means a Sarah Palin fan but she really knows how to select cool names for her kids. Apparently this special knack has rubbed off on her daughter, Bristol! Sunday, Emerson Rose, Rumer Glenn, Scout LaRue are also very cool (celebrity kids) names!

Palin Hater

Great comments. I'm ROFLOL.

T-Money

Ha, ha, ha......gosh what's with the name. My advice, run baby daddy, run!

Kay

She should have named him TRAP, after the way she caught his father.