Sarah Palin Wears Granny Panties...

12/29/2008 9:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... because she's officially a grandmother now!

Sarah's unwed teenage daughter Bristol finally gave birth yesterday to a baby boy named -- wait for it -- Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston!

Congrats Levi...

Anita

Bristol should have swallowed.

Anita

Little Tictactoe must be so proud of his two grandmas. One of whom can become his supplier in just a few years.
And thus we see that trailer trash moves in one eternal round.

kassandra

drug users/sellers in the WH
double-wide trailers parked on the WH lawn
whack jobs
shout gun weddings
baby Momma drama
HILLBILLES
correspondence manuals for GEDs

SydRoky

TMZ, you guys really don't like Bristol huh...

Hawkeye

49. Posted at 8:14PM on Dec 29th 2008 by Hawkeye

The word you had no idea you were searching for is clap..your uncle got the clap while on shore leave in Saigon.

Posted at 9:03PM on Dec 29th 2008 by Pam

Pam, you missed the joke sweetie. Let me explain.

In post 25, Mark suggested the names of the Palin men sound like diseases,

In post 28, I took Mark's joke a bit further - the joke that those names sounded like diseases, the one you didn't read; and wrote about my Uncle getting a fake disease called the Tripp while in Saigon.

But you wre right, I replaced the STD the clap with the word Tripp.

But you didn't get the joke and instead tried to correct me because you think you're the smartest person here. But in reality you are a moron because you missed the joke completely.

So you look foolish. So go right ahead and post a reply about how stupid I am to distract from your mistake.

who has the facts? ME

What is it with the Palin's and the God awful names?? Maybe they were on a drug "Tripp" with Grandma when she conceived.

tami

What's up with these strange names? I assumed Sarah Palin just had a thing for strange names for her kids - but now the grandchild has one too. Is it an Alaska thing? Or maybe Granny decided to choose the name?

Kay

There's an organization called Texoma Researchers Investigating Paranormal Phenomena - also known as TRIPP. So if you think things are a little weird, you're right.

sweet t

I'm glad she choose life. She could have chosen differently. I think they make a cute couple and I wish them much happiness. By the way #13, who can completely control their children. I've seen many kids from very strong families, and teach morals in the home, and have strict rules, and then they still mess up. Nobodys perfect.

ValoHalo

and who really cares about this tramp?

Anita

The holier-than-thou they act, the harder they fall.
God has a sense of humor which totally escapes his followers.

Pam

Posted at 9:53PM on Dec 29th 2008 by Pam

Can't take a little bit of the truth about hypocrisy on the site? Heath Ledger is a loser that killed himself, leaving behind his bastard daughter..TMZ has hissy fits whenever a gay is made fun of, yet sees no problem with bashing anyone with an opposing political view, holding up a noose on their show, making fun of actors weight, noses, hair etc...

Anita

Hey # 80 - it's a HOUSE once you remove the wheels..

2018 days ago

What an ugly ass name. But of course I don't expect much from her considering what her mother named the rest of them.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Sara Palin is a whore and her daughter is a slut...LOL =)