Arrest in Ruffalo Case Imminent

12/30/2008 1:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ cops plan to make an arrest in the death of Mark Ruffalo's brother Scott next month.

Our sources would not say who will be arrested but said the person or persons will be charged with murder.

Scott Ruffalo died from a bullet wound to the head earlier this month in his Beverly Hills apartment. The two people in the room claim Scott was playing Russian Roulette. The L.A. County Coroner begs to differ, ruling the death a homicide.

Tim

first...but who cares? ANOTHER SLOW NEWS DAY harv? Tim

RJ Johnson

The TMZ staff spews all this prosaic humor on their TV show and then they turn around and totally slam Jay Leno?
Hey hecklers, you're the people Scientology wouldn’t take.

hpesoj yor

TOO BAD.,SO SAD.,!

2033 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

HEY TIM!
Somebody cares, just because you don't care does not mean someone else doesn't care. He mattered to SOMEBODY you know. Show some RESPECT to his friends and family! Everybody matters. In some small way, even you do to somebody, some where.

anthonysdreamgirl**

ah come on, rj. you are repetitive and you suck. can't you think of any other lines? oh yeah, when you argue with other posters...and even then you suck.

lost in lalaland

Why on Earth would LAPD give the potential murderer a month's warning that they're coming to get him/her? WTF?

2033 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

Hey number 5, just who all are you referring to? LOL

Barfalufugus

6. Hey number 5, just who all are you referring to? LOL

Posted at 12:51PM on Dec 30th 2008 by What....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Did you bother to read post #2 before you had your laugh?

2033 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

Whatevah,
Yes, I did read post number two before I had my laugh, it was a joke, come on Buddy lighten up. I was AGREEING with you, stop being on the offensive. WOW! : ) Happy New Year!

Crystal

leave it to the lapd to screw this case up. they always do. i bet it was the chick's boyfriend. he has dead eyes.

bored in michigan

No matter what happen in that situation, god bless his family anyway

Ahem

I went to the LA Coroner's site to see if I could find out why they believe this was a homicide, but there was nothing. I suppose that information will come out in court. I hope their evidence is rock solid, so that the person who did this gets what he or she deserves. There are a lot of very careless people in this world. Careless in thought and deed. I did not know this man, but he certainly deserved better. Rest in peace, and condolences to those who loved him and will miss him.

M.

Scott was an amazing talent. He was adored and respected by all who knew him. It was a gift to have known him. Shame on all the posters who comment and believe all the garbage they read. His death has left a hole in everyone who ever knew him. He was a loving father and devoted family man, as well as a dedicated and responsible human being. This is a tragedy that should never happen to anyone.

I pray the police are not going to leave any loopholes. I hope the princess has a new castle to call home.........a large, dark, cold, stone one with small 8'x10' rooms for her to spend her future in. She created this situation.

M.

B

I've got to agree with Robin. That sounds like an insane statement. They announce that they're going to arrest somebody in a month? WTF??

2032 days ago