Alleged Blue Man Tried to Do Man in Public

12/30/2008 11:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A guy who told Chicago cops he was a member of the Blue Man Group was arrested for allegedly performing oral sex on another man on a park bench. Gives a whole other meaning to Blue Man, doesn't it?

Police sources tell TMZ Darren Stephens was arrested around 5:45 PM last night after cops say they found him gettin' all Lewinsky-like in a Chicago park.

According to the Chicago Sun Times, the "other man" is an assistant principal at a nearby high school.

Wayne Newtn

can we talk?...let go of your inhibtions...release those thoughts &
feelings that you suppress...can you feel it?...are the animalistic
urges rising...emanating from between your loins...growing and
strengthening with each and every thrust of your being...rise
up...rise as your body shudders..with pounding ferocious that you
craze and exhort...scream...yell...whimper...as you now curl into the
fetal...forlorn that you may now never again experience that which
was..both ecstatic and exhilarating...come with me..join me in the
journey to find the truth...to which you have just witnessed...open
your eyes now...wipe the tears from your cheek...catch your
breath...that was just taken away...steady the trembles that quivers
through your body of which we call woman...share with me yours so
that i shall share with you mines...let us now explore ourselves, in
silence...so that we may chance again to recapture that which we have
just experienced...ssshhh...quiet now...touch...ssshhh...feel..be good
to yourselves...go on now...go on...

CuriousInCa

I wonder how Endora feels about this?

Okie

Well, all I can say is these two morons deserve to be embarrassed. Homos are like dogs, no respect for themselves.

Mike

A lot of people meet in the park and do less than normal things this was in daylight and said he was from the Blue Man Group also A Principle,Wonder if it gave him blue Balls.

jwoolman

For what it's worth - it's pretty dark this time of year at 5:45 pm ... :) It also has been awfully warm for the season. On Dec. 29, the high was in the 40s in the Chicago area. We were up in the 50s here in Indiana, a few hours away.

IndianaGirl

I have known Darren Stephens my whole life. He really is a good guy. Had it not been with a principal this would not be news at all.I have not spoken to him about this. But I feel he needs someone to defend him on here.This stuff happens everyday.It just became news that day because of the assit. principal. This may have very well ruined his life. I am all for the news. And I find it funny too. But this man has a big religious family and if his mother knew this would kill her.F.Y.I no she did not name him Darren because of Bewitched!!!

mezo