Rachel Zoe -- Kiss My Bony Ass!

12/30/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stylist to the similarly anorexic-looking-stars Rachel Zoe proved she eats by leaving a restaurant and claiming she had an actual dinner.

Rachel Zoe: Click to watch
FYI -- nobody actually saw her eat the alleged food in question.

Over It Already

Rachel Zoe is a piece of work. Yes, and I am ashamed to admit it, I watched her reality show and man, I will not make that mistake again. Watching is being witness to (and perhaps you can blame the editing, but I doubt it) a self-obsessed trainwreck. This woman actually had to think about whether or not to attend her 'beloved' uncle's funeral or stay and work. If you have to think about that, then he was not so beloved in her mind. Her husband is treated like a second thought servant. It's really sad. So whether this broad eats or not is of no concern to me.

2060 days ago

Barfalufugus

If she ate, I'd bet $100.00 she barfed it right up once she got home.

2060 days ago

Divashels

#2 I am with you I saw that stoopid show and had the same thought.....WTF???? Peel her off!!!!!!!! Just please tell me there is no season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2060 days ago

Kathryn

Get off her case! Not everyone has the luxury of going to a funeral or working. When you have to work -- you work. Anyway, its all about the fashion and the chick has wonderful style! I loved her show and can't wait for another season. Jealousy is hard to deal with, but its obvious TMZ and a lot of women (including Perez Hilton) cannot stand her and I can see why.

2060 days ago

Liz

Yes, sad to say there will be a season 2.....................I agree with comment 1. She treats her husband with little to no respect.

2060 days ago

DeeDee

I agree she is a trainwreck, for sure. She is also anorexic as well. I was shocked to find out how old she was because I thought she was at least 15 years older. Her skin is a mess. It's either from throwing up or smoking .. or .. both would be my guess. I have no idea what her talent is. Like ... "gee this would look good on Julia Roberts ..." now that's tough huh?

2060 days ago

intrigued

I didn't think I would like the Rachel Zoe show, but I find it very interesting. Most stars sadly don't know how to dress themselves to get ready for the scrutiny of red carpet or public appearances. Rachel gives us a peer into what goes into getting celebs ready for big events. Yea, she may be a little neurotic, but who isn't?! Especially when you live and works in Plasticland we call Los Angeles, AKA "Hollywood." Can't wait for season 2. Am I the only one who thinks Rachel is Hot, Gorgeous and what's up with her husbands hair? Is that a wig? If not, that boy needs to change his hair style. Bring on Season 2!!!!!

2059 days ago