Garner at Hospital -- Ready to Burst?

12/31/2008 3:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While you're poppin' champagne, Jen Garner might be poppin' out that kid -- she and hubby Ben Affleck were spotted just moments ago going into Cedars-Sinai!

Jen & Ben: Click to watch

dana

Oh that is great! Congrats to them. I hope they have a son. It would be great if she could hold it in until 12:01 am. LOL...well not great for her since she will be in tons of pain..but great for me since I will have good stories to read tomorrow a out the baby New Year.

Sheila

I wish Jennifer the best.She seems to be a wonderful person & great mother my prayers are with her for a safe delivery & a very healthy baby ! Ben Affleck has gone through several relationships over the years & this one is the best by far. He is lucky to have her ! Congratulations to them both !

jds

bambamobama: my teenage daughter reads this site and told me about the pic (and your annoying post). Get a life loser.

MissFerly

Wonderful! Maybe it'll be a New Years baby!

wat a fool

wat the hell is wrong with u bambamobama do you think that is funny get a life

Barb

I really like Jen. Good luck, and Congrats !

Barb

Kelli, u are BAD

tazmorocks

2:28 you took the words from me!!!

Bradblowsgeorge

Congrats to Jennifer and Ben......I heard they were trying to delay the delivery until midnight.......looks like a Happy New Year for the Affleck's.......Let's just hope they don't name her Daffodil......course she and sister Violet would make a great kid bouquet!!!!!! Happy New Year TMZ!!!!!

Tazandra

#13 - Kellie is a douche. Your poor kid must be traumatized having you for a mother.

No, it isn't nice that Ben and Jen are being hassled by paps on the way into the hospital, but yes, we are creating business for TMZ and the other web sites by frequenting them. Plus, if they didn't want the media attention, they could move out of LA.....most of the time they seem to handle it pretty good.

aww

Aww she's such a cute little mommy. And Ben is lucky to have her. Hope he doesn't screw it up. She's gorgeous. It's kinda sad that the paps are all up in their faces like that especially in labor. that's painful enough. Stupid Paps should at least keep their distance. Hopefully a new year baby. that would be really cool.

JMJ

Reminds me of my own delivery 7 months ago...well, I didn't have pappers flashing bulbs up my vjay-jay! Give them some space people...jeez!

Pippi Longstocking

Congrats to this beautiful couple. I wish them all the goodness in the world. Hope everything goes well and best of luck for the best life has to offer. Happy New Year TMZ and staff. You guys always seem to be respectful to these two. They are my favorite celeb couple. So low key and down to earth. Can't wait to hear all the details.

diamondgirl

Oh, tmz, poor Jen Garner...She is photographed doing her mundane chores (at the market, picking up her daughter at pre-school, etc.). I really think she should be left alone when it comes to giving birth! I mean, the girl is obviously freshly showered about to check into the hospital to possibly give birth! As a pregnant girl myself, I can honestly say I would not want my picture taken en route to the hospital about to give birth! Her privacy should be respected! I mean I know she is a celebrity and all, but to me it just is not entertainment news! Give her some space! Respect her little Jammie!

2088 days ago

theredhead2001

I like Jen and Ben together. She has been a very positive influence on him!
Every picture that I have seen of them, especially with their daughter, Violet, they seem very happy.

Hopefully Jen has delivered by now.
Congratulations to them!