The Charred Ghost of Shauna Sand's Future

12/31/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The human remains of Donatella Versace frolicked on the beach in St. Barts on Wednesday.

La Dona's purple bikini accented all the latest trends this season: fried hair, plutonium injected breasts and saggy leather skin.

All the alleged 53-year-old needs is a pair of orthopedic Lucite platform stripper heels and she could be the spitting, coughing, hacking image of Shauna Sand in five years.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Libbey2

Woah!

northern gypsy

i'm not buyin what she's sellin...this bag of old bones is not 53 !!!

sam

OMG..!!!
a real ghost..

yaya

my eyes!!!!!!! MY EYES!!! THEY'RE BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaya

PapsSucks, everybody knows what saggy skin looks like.........but when you have saggy skin, YOU DON'T SHOW IT OFF BY WEARING A BIKINI!!! DUH!

HOPEFULLY, the criticism will help her change her mind on the types of bathing suits she wears.

Linda

Why must you keep showing us this "woman" in a bikini??? I'm trying to keep my lunch down-do you mind?????

Brendolyn

That skin is only sagging because there's absolutely no fat on her body. Good God she needs to eat something and put on some weight. If she filled out a bit she'd look so much better. She's definitely the poster child for why having no body fat is not a good thing.

hahaha

cosmetic plastic surgery should be outlawed

Zebedee Doodah

I'll bet she's BEAUTIFUL when she's lyin' on top of all her money!!!!

jennifer

someone needs to give this woman an IV injection of gravy and 500 cc's of cheeseburger STAT. she looksl ike a walking corpse! its bad enought hat her daughter is anorexic, now her too? when is someone going to step in and shake some sens into her? size negative zero if for three year olds. she is obviously unhealthy. someone help this woman!!!

Oats

My New Years Resolution - I will not go onto TMZ's website at all in 2009. I am so sick and disgusted with how cruel and mean you are to people. I'm also disgusted with the hateful, cruel and mean comments from the people who visit this site. This is my last time I will ever view this site. To all TMZ's viewers - I sincerely and honestly hope that you will do the same. We need a whole lot more niceness in this world than the hateful postings and comments that make up 99% of this site.

Many Blessings and Happy New Year,

Mary Kay

YUCK

some people should not be allowed out in public to bear their skin. donatella versace is one of them...

2039 days ago

Kendra Would Rock Your C**k!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!
No more unexpected HORROR MOVIE STILLS during my lunch break!
PLEASE! YANK THE SKANK!

Azucar

Hey PapSucks- When you old and wrinkley like Ms. Dona you don't a wear bikini!

N2ition2000

Like I tried to post before...I would love to see the author's beach pic side by side and see how THEY stack up. Dont diss something you will be one day (and probably not as nice) She is obviously her own woman and should be applauded for not caring what you disgusting sharks think. Dont throw stones...they ricochet and karma always comes around to bite you in the ass. Speaking of which...how is YOUR life stacking up from feeding off others?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments