Coulter Calls Michelle O Jackie O Wannabe

1/3/2009 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ann Coulter and Michelle ObamaLooks like the GOP's head cougar has gone from political attack dog to snotty celeb fashion critic.

In her new book, "Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America" Ann Coulter slams Michelle Obama for her hairstyle and clothes. Coulter calls Michelle an obvious Jackie Kennedy wannabe with her "flipped-under hair, the sleeveless A-line dresses" and "the short strands of fake pearls."

Good news: Coulter reportedly had to have her jaw wired shut. Bad news: She can still type.

chris

Ann Coulter is exactly right! Michelle started with her wardrobe and style "change" during the canpaign trail. Now lets hope Michelle will have her own "CHANGE" when she becomes first lady! Hopefully we will see her own style come through and not some fake JBK.

malibumom

I honestly cannot believe what I am reading. Some of you don't understand her statement about being proud to be an American for the first time. Why should blacks be proud to be Americans? If you ask ANY educated Black American have they experienced Racial Hatred they can tell you Yes. What you don't understand is that we deal with it because we know most whites in America ARE NOT RACISTS! It's that small percentage that causes the problems. Anytime you have a majority of whites working with you, you are going to have at least a couple who think you have to prove yourself to them because you ARE BLACK -That's the problem with Obama. If he were white, most of you would find something positive to say. I have never seen any other president's wife derided for her looks. Michelle certainly doesn't strike me as trying to imitate anyone. Jackie O was a true Icon. I have much respect for her. She embodied class (remember wealth and class are different), she was multilingual and she believed in marriage and the family as evidenced by her staying with a cheating husband and NEVER validating that he cheated. The only reason I feel proud to be an American at this point is because I have lived around and communicated with Whites, Blacks, Asians and Hispanics. I have experienced some of the most intellectual conversations in my life and I have witnessed some of the best God-given talent there is. I am Christian first. Not the kind who sits on a hill and points fingers like some of the right wingers, but I recognize that God cannot be limited to a skin color, a political party, a continent or a nation. Ann Coulter needs Jesus or she is going to end up in the smoking section of hell!

Wayne Newtn

2. I know someone who drilled Coulter in the a@@ on many occasions...lol

Posted at 1:22PM on Jan 3rd 2009 by Chirp Chirp

yup, gotta come clean. i drilled coulter in her a@@, at da convention in colorado !!!

kobebryant

MG

I do believe Michelle is incapable of handling the role she is about to enter as first lady as others have in the past - one such being Jackie O. Jackie O brought back grace, dignity, youth, and style to the White House. Michelle Obama could not even begin to walk in the shadow of such a person. As first lady, she will represent, greet, and entertain our country to foreign dignitaries, as well as take on a cause (i.e.Breast Cancer Awareness) It's utterly impossible for her to fill the shoes of even our most recent first ladies - including Betty Ford, Pat Nixon, Nancy Regan, to name only a few. And don't even try to compare her to the likes of Eleanor Roosevelt, who in after FDR was stricken with polio, was active in the American Red Cross, volunteered in Navy hospitals. the League of Women Voters, joined the Women's Trade Union League, and worked for the Women's Division of the New York State Democratic Committee. She was an active first lady who traveled extensively around the nation, visiting relief projects, surveying working and living conditions, and then reporting her observations to FDR, who could not attend to these things personally.
By reading the responses from others, it is clear that Michelle O is impressing the uneducated of our nation. God help us!

Lucy

Go Ann. I love her because she ways what we really want to say. God Bless ya girl.

Shelly

Michelle Obama is more of a woman than Ann Coulter ever was or will be. Since she and all of the racist, immature idiots on here want to bring up looks can I just say that Ann Coulter looks like Tom Petty on Meth. The fact is that Michelle Obama is a beautiful, intelligent and graceful woman as was Jackie Kennedy. Ann Coulter needs psychological help! Face the facts Rednecks , the world is changing FOR THE BETTER!

darling nikki

Ann is nothing but a fascist whore. If I saw her in the streets on fire, I would not so much as spit on her.

vegaschica

darling nikki

84. Although I agree Ann is a bitter hater, I'm not a huge fan of Michelle Obama. She comes off as a typical arrogant, angry black woman and you can tell she has a major chip on her shoulder when it comes to white people.

Posted at 5:46PM on Jan 3rd 2009 by ChiChi

They always say that about blacks. Ever since the end of slavery we have always been angry and arrogant with a chip on our shoulders. How dare us demand the same rights as everyone else! Go figure.

Truth

"Go Ann. I love her because she ways what we really want to say."

Who's "we"? The John Birch Society? Even Anne claims to be a satirist -- if you think exactly what she says, you're an unAmerican, inbred, racist, treasonous idiot.

darling nikki

Posted at 5:55PM on Jan 3rd 2009 by D Elite

Your rant could be valid if it wasn't coming from a hick that reeks of backwater ignorance.

2082 days ago

Wow, LOOK at all the RACISTS...

BOY IS THIS COUNTRY STILL RACIST - GET OVER IT. THERE WILL BE BLACK PEOPLE LIVING IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHO ARE NOT SERVANTS - THIS COUNTRY SHOULDN'T BE ABOUT COLOR - CAUSE ALL COLORS, CREEDS AND NATIONALITIES ARE NOT AT ALL PERFECT. YOU POSTERS LET SOCIETY AND THE MEDIA DICTATE YOUR SOUL - HOW SAD!!!!

GET A REAL LIFE!!

Binnie

White trash coke snorting whore. You will die alone and no one will care.

2082 days ago

Wow, LOOK at all the RACISTS...

WHAT THE HELL DO HER LOOKS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???? - GET A LIFE - SO SHALLOW -

mechelle is scarey

51. MIchelle Obama is a psycho fascist:

"Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism. That you put down your divisions. That you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones. That you push yourselves to be better. And that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed."

Screw her and her husband. I've worked all my life they can both kiss my white a$$.