Travoltas Speak on Jett's Passing

1/4/2009 2:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Travolta and Kelly Preston have released this statement on the passing of their son Jett:

"We would like to extend our deepest and most heartfelt thanks to everyone who has sent their love and condolences. Jett was the most wonderful son that two parents could ever ask for and lit up the lives of everyone he encountered. We are heartbroken that our time with him was so brief. We will cherish the time we had with him for the rest of our lives. We have received many messages of condolence from around the world and we want to thank everyone for their prayers and support. It has meant so much to us. It is a beautiful reminder of the inherent goodness in the human spirit that gives us a hope for a brighter future."

With love,
John, Kelly and Ella

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

feeling sad

I feel so bad for them. Nothing is worse than losing a child

RITE ING KLAS

God bless them all. Rest in peace, Jett.

vanessa

My heart goes out to them to start the new year with out your love one that must be hard.

stephanie

I'm am so sorry, for their loss.

nira k

Rest in peace, Jett. No more suffering. Praying for all.

michelle

our thoughts and prayers are with you, may god bless you and your family.

Paul Schubert

My wife and I extend our thoughts and prayers to the Travolta family.

Just my opinion

May you rest in peace, Jett.
My sympathy to the Travolta Family.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Too glossed over. Sounds like their grandmother died, not their child. Nothing is right here, and whether they are prosecuted or not, Karma will be around the corner.

Debra

Our thoughts and prayers are with you - stay strong and god bless

Karen

I met John Travolta in the summer of 1990 when my daughter was a baby in a movie he was filming in Vancouver. John is a wonderful caring and compassionate man who was more than gracious to everyone and he clearly loves his family. To John, Kelly and Ella - may the love for your son keep you safe and protect you during this very sad time.

Dave K

It's obvious that Travolta had him done in... he had been hiding him for years and now he "accidentally" fatally bumps his head while TWO nannies are watching over him?

bon

sumthin seems funny...

I Love Memphis

So saddened by the loss of your son. God Bless you and your family at this terrible time in everyone's life.

xcalibur

#9 My thoughts exactly. Sounds like an award acceptance speech than a tribute to a child. I sense a lawyer wrote this too.

;)