Gerard Butler -- I Ain't No Womanizah

1/8/2009 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite mounds of evidence to the contrary, Gerard Butler isn't a player ... at least according to him.

Gerard Butler: Click to watch
Right. Maybe he was just helping this girl get food out of her teeth, or got this chick's digits to trade recipes with her later over the phone. Nice try, G.

Bobbie

He's an great actor, but what's happening to his looks . Needs to stop drinking so much alcohol , it's showing on him. as far as women . He can do whatever he wants.

1976 days ago

sandy

Yeah ok we beleave you

Krystal

Guy can totally womanize me any time. He is one actor I can lust after (I think it's the accent).

northern gypsy

correction...player to the 3rd degree !!! i'm still laughing as i type...
cunning on his part...he get's even more action if he acts humble !!!

Stacy

No matter what is said about Gerard, we will still like him. I, personally, would love to be one of his affairs! Why can't we find men like him? Hot, funny, sexy, and oh so nice. Anybody up for a trip to Scotland?

TMZ FAN

He looks a little like a CRACK HEAD to me .. *I'm just say'en

nativenyker

He can help me get something out of my teeth (or put something in them) anyday! & I wouldn't categorize him as anything but hot!

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

just me

It doesn't matter what he says, you guys aren't going to believe him anyway.

deezeey

Who Cares!! He's single, not in a serious relationship,not breaking up any marriages that we know of. So let him have fun. Sh*t, I would be!!

Rose

The questions that paparazzi asked him were so stupid, I don't know how he holds it together. He probably wanted to pop him, but didn't want to risk the publicity or the lawsuit. Anyway, looking good, Gerry. You are one hot man.

Kathy

#2 - you took the words right out of my mouth lol!

That was the FIRST thought that came to my mind when I read this headline!

Yep, that hunky, sexy, totally GORGEOUS Scot can womanize, ravish, romance whatever...ANY TIME!

YUM!

kathy

I second that commenter #2....OMG is he hot or what....LOVE HIM

mary

Who cares? He isnt married. He can screw whoever he wants.

Carrys F.

He can come on over to my house and womanize me anytime he wants!!

Teresa

Sounds like to me that you guys are jealous because Gerry is getting some action and you are not.
He is the sexiest man alive!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments