Scalpers Rain On Obama's Parade

1/10/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaThere was a time you could score some tickets to Obama's Inaugural parade for just $25-a-pop -- but that was before the scalpers descended.

Loads of the 5,000 available bleacher seat tickets are being re-sold for ten times their $25 dollar ticket price. Some scalpers have even reported pulling in $600 per ticket.

Obama's camp is against the scalping -- but unfortunately the practice is legal.

oops

y'all gotta go to da parade !!! my man obama jus' text'd me, he wants ma homies to pimp his ride !!!

y'all gotta check out barack's new ride, it's gonna roll on some major dubs, hydraulics, bangin' alpine wit da boomin' kickers.

2057 days ago

stopthepresses

2057 days ago

aww

I'm not even watching this boring crap on TV let alone pay extra for tickets. BOOOOOORING.............

2057 days ago

andre

99centz

hey,what brand of cigarrtte'z doe'z he smoke???I'd like to send a carton for congraz't............................

Nostradamus

33. Couldn't DRAG ME THERE if somebody PAID ME! Honest! If you GAVE me tickets, I'd sell them to some idiot for as much as I could too. I'd rather have a root canal that day than watch it live or on TV.

Posted at 6:54PM on Jan 10th 2009 by No THANKS!

I totally agree with you!!!! the man is a worthless, corrupt hypocrite jerk. He can't show real proof that he is a natural born citizen; he spent most of his life hanging out with radicals (they even paid for his college and home); for a long time he belonged to a church that preached the hatred of the white people and the government, and it when it all came out in public then all of the sudden he did not belong anymore. He belonged to an organization that committed major fraud during his campaigning (and that is the only reason he won) but most of all he told America that there will change. But what he failed to tell America was that it was bad change what he was referring to... WHAT A FAKE!

I am so glad that I did not drink the kool-aid, 'cause otherwise I would have probably created a corner in my house where I could worship (and my dog would have been mad at me because I took his space for that)

p51d007

I wouldn't give you a plug nickel to see any politician. 99.99% of them are corrupt. The other .001% haven't been there long enough to become corrupt.

possum pete

mercyful days, scalping tickets???? does any one know if kfc will be having a stand near, im not going ifn i cant have my fryed chicken livers

ValoHalo

35. I love the comments from the Obama haters...whenever you get done with all the slander...he's still PRESIDENT OBAMA get used to it and learn to deal with it just as those of us that didn't like Bush or any other President the held the office. If you really give a damn about this country you'll support Obama as our 44TH President and wish him and our country the very best. Grow up people this is 2009 grow up or be left behind.

Posted at 8:08PM on Jan 10th 2009 by Andre

Well, I didn't vote for him and he is not my President. I have grown up, this racist, still isn't my President. I don't have to support this piece of garbage and I still give a damn about my country.

rachelle

I'm so ashamed of this country. No wonder other countries don't respect us anymore. We elect a man then knock him down.

miss sheree

Whether you voted for him or not - he will be President on 1/20/09. To all of you who are still saying dumb stuff (like he can't prove his citizenship and no mother in law ever lived at the White House) you CHOOSE to be ignorant.

His b/c is available on line - just google it - if you are calling it fake - then the State of Hawaii is the originator of the fraud. Other mothers in law have lived in the White House - Truman's MOL and Eisenhower's MOL to name just two.

Hate Obama all you want - for at least the next 4 years.....because that is the minimum amount of time he will be in office.

Nostradamus

hey "miss sheree" #44, are you one of those seating at home waiting your Obama to sign a new stimulus so you can collect more welfare?..............

................I thought so.

Hail to the faux-messiah!!!!

Nostradamus

43. This is what makes America so great! The man isn't even in office yet and everyone is knocking him.

Posted at 9:57PM on Jan 10th 2009 by mitzi

SPEAK OF YOURSELF ...YOU ELECTED HIM, NOT ME!

99centz

hey all basher'z...i bet you would love 4 more year'z of that mo'fo bush....he haz totaly distroy'd our once proud country as he has help'd all drug company'z triple there price'z and you youngin'z will find out what I mean but that mo'fo haz big stock in the drug company'z...soon a and bottle of aspirin will be 45 buck'z and you'all will gladly pay...so bash the new born king...but I cant wait for the change to begin!!!soon when bush iz convicted of war crime'z,you'all can roy in prison wit him...........GO OBAMA!!!

rachelle

Number 47 - For God's sake learn how to write and spell English. Maybe you're only four. If so, I'm sorry, but pay more attention in class will you?