Scalpers Rain On Obama's Parade

1/10/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaThere was a time you could score some tickets to Obama's Inaugural parade for just $25-a-pop -- but that was before the scalpers descended.

Loads of the 5,000 available bleacher seat tickets are being re-sold for ten times their $25 dollar ticket price. Some scalpers have even reported pulling in $600 per ticket.

Obama's camp is against the scalping -- but unfortunately the practice is legal.

oops

after reading the last few posts & firing up my own b@ng !!! imma gettin' da munchies, gotta go away 4 a couple minutos & get me some munchies de jour...pork rinds & cherry kool-aid !!!

peace out !!!

len

Andre, You have missed the point. Is that deliberate ? Past Presidents. Defunct, not in Office. Some were good some weren't. Perhaps all were rich, & spent freely. That is past history. The present economic crisis is not a revelation to Obama. He has called upon the people's trust. He has stated that he recoznizes the financial plight of the common man & the entire country. He will lead them. He is responsible to each & every American, in this recession, & therefore should act responsibly. A Change is what he has promised. "Yes I Can"!.he states & promises. Apparently the chage applies to the common man.not Obama & his family who flaunt financial exorbitance in full view of the American public. He made it clear that his govt. will be different than previous administrations., who he accuses of frivolous spending & gross mismanagement of financial affairs. You do understand, Andre, that different means-----not the same--------change .........? He is Not entitled to squander the taxpayers money.....just because " all the others have"........& because he will be the president. { your totally dense point of view}. Obama is heralding in A New Era Of Government.his promise to his people. He is a barefaced liar & hypocrite..You are, in my opinion, a sycophant.

steve

hey number 63/nanny who allowed u too speak u should only speak when your told too lol

99centz

the only good thing bush did in the white house waz the pound

off alcapoco gold he haz stashed in the oval office he'z plannng on leaving some behind and bush will gladly supply any of obama'z need'z in the future........

steve

too nuber 77 he prmised this and that but like that means anything there all empty ended promises id like too see what will obama will dotoo incease the worth of the weak dollar and the acconomy dont be shocked if thing get even worse then they are now

steve

my bad number 78

steve

all the presidents are connected one way or another 78 there all the same in the end we all get screwed one way or the other

len

andre

I guess that's where you and I have a difference in opion because Obama did state that he was gonna scale back on the party because of the condition of the econmy and that he didn't feel right about spending so much money on parties...but some people seem to feel that he has no right to celebrate this victory at all just because of the state of the economy that he has inharited. The man has done nothing but work at starting to try to find a solution this this mess that he's been left and regardless of what some people may feel, this is a historical event and it deserves to be treated as one and not just be blown away because of the unfortunate mess that was left behind for him to try to repair. Believe me, this party in no way means that he doesn't understand the finacial situation of this country and by no means does it mean that he's now going back on anything that has been promised...rather he can or will remains to be seen but for people to start the bashing before he even gets in office is insane

andre

84. Andre Barrack Obama is President Elect , shortly to be President. Every 4 yrs. a "person" is elected as President of the United States of America. He is that "person", now. , a human being, of no color..but of humanity. The introduction of "color", by yourself, is an introduction & reflection of your own bigotry and racism. Those such as yourself, will promote and perpetuate inequality and victimization amongst human beings.

Posted at 6:26PM on Jan 11th 2009 by Thomas

Maybe you should first read the comments that started this whole thing...it was the stupid, igonrant racist comments that started this whole thing not by me of course but by someother person, so once you do your homework come back and talk to me.

andre

To #84 this my original comment and people called me out on it and I guess you got in somewhere in the middle

35. I love the comments from the Obama haters...whenever you get done with all the slander...he's still PRESIDENT OBAMA get used to it and learn to deal with it just as those of us that didn't like Bush or any other President the held the office. If you really give a damn about this country you'll support Obama as our 44TH President and wish him and our country the very best. Grow up people this is 2009 grow up or be left behind.

Posted at 8:08PM on Jan 10th 2009 by Andre

len

andre

88. Andre. I have read the comments. All of them. Just because someone else is ignorant, is not an invitation or excuse for you to respond in kind. That makes you as ignorant & small minded., as they are. The fact that you excuse yourself, by pointing the blame for you actions {posts} onto others , speaks so ill of you.Your posts are ignorant, arrogant , offensive & racist. No-one else is to blame for that. Someone may hand you a gun. That does not mean that you have to shoot. ....but if You decide to shoot, well, what does that make you.? Guilty !!!

Posted at 8:04PM on Jan 11th 2009 by Thomas

Funny thing is your doing exactly what I did...I saw a post that I didn't agree with so I posted my own and when you saw a post thet you didn't agree with you posted one as well so I guess that in turn makes us both ignorant and arogant by your post.

andre

Thomas....years ago when I was a kid we had a neighbor that made a comment one day about two people he saw standing outside arguing. He said as he drove down the street he couldn't tell which one was the most ignorant since they both were standing outside in public arguing as he drove by. You came along and saw what I had posted and in your eyes I'm sure I looked like one of the those people. I merely made a comment to people in general about getting over the fact of Obama being our President elect because there were a lot of racial comments being made and I was just saying get over it and wish the guy the best and now because of me making that comment all of a sudden you wanna make me out to be ignorant and whetever else you refered to me as. Bottom line is I've made my point and as of this point I'm done with the issue as a whole. I wish you and everyone else a wonderful night.

Don't care

I can't stand him, her, or their 2 damn kids. I wish that the American people would have woke the hell up before they elected that idiot into office. He is going to screw us all blind. But that's ok, it's a Damocrat doing the screwing right?

God please wake me up in 4 years!