Harry's Paki-Stand -- Offensive?

1/11/2009 12:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So Prince Harry has apologized for the whole thing about calling someone a "Paki" and saying someone else looked "like a raghead."

So here's the deal. The video -- obtained by News of the World -- was shot in 2006 while Dirty Harry was in the army. And the army is just a rougher way of life, where things are said that wouldn't be tolerated elsewhere.

On the other hand, Harry has a history. Remember that whole "I-think-I'll-dress-as-a-Nazi-soldier" thing when he went to that party back in 2005?

So, do we forgive him?

rainy

It wasn't just "someone" it was other soldiers (his collegues) he made racist remarks to !! How can soldiers work together with racist remarks like that being thrown around?

maggie

This guy is so not important. Nice guy I'm sure, but he hasn't once single ounce of Windsor blood in him. I dont know how much you Americans know about it, but his real, secret father is James Hewitt, who had an affair with Diana. Google him - father and son are the spit of each other. Maybe I'm telling you what you already know.

filmpeach

In my opinion who cares what he says, I'm not a Brit so I guess I will just need to leave the judgement of Harry and William to others. As for me it's all no big deal, just normal stupid young make stuff.

ozzman

everybody's racist...

litzie

Prince Harry represents the UK and therefore should know better than to make racist remarks in public. His "grandma and grandpa" must be SO proud of him...NOT! Along with the perks of being a prince, comes the responsibility of conducting oneself in a proper manner...obviously he has not learned this lesson. Is he going to continue to behave like a jackass his entire life or will he eventually grow up and act like an adult?

filmpeach

Hmmm I meant to say, "male" stuff!" Geez one should not try to spell first thing in the morning!

Attack of the PC Idiots

Oh noes, name calling. Whoop-Dee-Do...

CanadaLuvsTMZ

Are you kidding me? He is a RACIAL DOUCHBAG and a few other names that come to mind but probably can't be posted. People who have not experienced racism have no idea what it feels like to be called a Paki or whatever other derogatory names that are racially motivated. On top of that, some people must be just STUPID and definitely failed geography since they can't tell the difference between East Indians, Pakistanians, Iranian, Afghanastanians, Persians, Palastinians, etc...
DUMB WANNABE IS TRYING TO PUT ON A SHOW BY JOINING THE ARMY....Maybe he does it for kicks or just likes watching Other men shower....

Posted from Canada

Tim

What's wrong with dressing like a Nazi? Isn't that what Halloween is about? You can dress like the devil, a witch or a ghost but not a Nazi.

todd

I think people need to get thicker skins.
Then again, I'm quite sure muslims NEVER make racist comments, right?
Get over it.

Lilly

Well, last time he was caught wearing a Nazi uniform, so I'm assuming he's just making his dumb way down the stupid racist gag list. Bet his mummy would be glad she's not around to admit to having made this brain-turd reject.

Mik

" As of Jan 2009,The world population is estimated to be about 6.7 billion " People can't be 100% PC all the time .

raj

The Royal family is historically fashioned after Eugenics and these racist pigs represent the world elite, they have an us and them ( the rest of us white, black, brown etc) and theses Darwinion smucks actually believe they have the right to rule and look down on the rest of us. They are racists against everyone and I am indian. We need to get rid of them, the stinking class system and the monolization of power these pigs gauded over us. How! stop obeying the law - or in the end we will be like the caged chicken hes - eating our own crap and serving these pigs with our sweat. Harry you muppet, no ownder you never got into university. The UK is the most racist country in the world. Racism was born here, bread here and piilaged out to the rest the world from here and is entrenched into the english culture.

Tammy

He didn't say anything most people don't feel.

HOUSTON

to #13
LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE CRYING WOLF.
YOU SAID "They are racists against everyone and I am indian. We need to get rid of them, the stinking class system "

HOW ABOUT YOU START CLEANING YOUR CAST SYSTEM IN INDIA THEN BE ALLOWED TO SPEW YOUR B.S

WHEN IS THE CIVILIZED WORLD GOING TO WAKE UP against all these leeches?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments