Howie's Home!

1/13/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Breathe easy "Deal Or No Deal" fans, Howie Mandel is alive and well.

Mandel is out of the hospital and back at his home in Toronto. Howie's decided to take it easy and just chill for a bit.

Mandel was rushed to the hospital Monday night after complaining of chest pains.

Donna

This is great news, glad your feeling better, we love you Howie & Canada loves you :)

artie help

great to see this lacklustre 'comedian" will still be there to make our lives better. Good for you you sociopath. freak.

Bill

Welcome home Howie I am glad you are fine.

BUT.. that just doesn't change the fact that I find you one of the most annoying people in the world,
and if that is humor you do, I guess I just don't get it?

....I am glad you are not sick, honest.

Lord Xenu

Maybe he could do a spinoff series GERM OR NO GERM.

He analyzes the hands of each contestant with a variety of CSI-like tools. Hmmm - sperm traces, a little herpes, some flu virus ----NOPE! Not even a fist bump for YOU!

my 3 cents

Now i can go to sleep happy.

billyboyhere

Ok so it wasnt us afterall that made him ill, but rather, himself that makes his heart not beat regularly...either with his frantic view of living, or inherited, but it wasnt contracted by making contact with us mere mortals.

Will you now change Mr Howard Hughes Jr? I dont care if you do or dont, but you might give your heart a break by getting rid of your OCD---many have through counseling and honesty...On second thought you'd probably struggle with the honesty part.

Veronica

Fantastic, I love Howie. Glad he's doing well. Those of you who are haters, go see his stand up in concert, he's very funny.

Canajun,Eh!

Glad to hear he's doing better now. And for those of you who tell him to lose the OCD, it's not that simple. It's a disease and, as such, cannot simply be "lost".

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Hope nobody touched him while he was there. Now that *would* cause him to have a heart attack.

ozzman

he's still a jackass...

UGH

Oh gee Howie...are u just sooo overwhelmed at the thought of meeting and attending osama's coronation your itty heart could not take it ? Are you taking your knee pad's when u bow down to the anointed one ? too damn funny !!! Leftie !!!

UGH

WELL..Let's try this comment AGAIN. OCD..OUT OF CONTROL DOLT..HOWIE !!

Mr Right

MAYBE the Gay Genie was watching old tapes of his handbag wearing days!
What a ass clown this dolt was and still is!