« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Knicks Pine-Rider

Sued for Exposing Wood

1/13/2009 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

eddycurry1-1Eddy Curry -- the New York Knicks center who's played a total of two minutes this year -- is being whistled by his ex chauffeur for a touch foul ... and much, much more.

In an insane lawsuit, Curry's driver, David Kuchinsky, alleges the baller repeatedly tried to make him handle his genitals while in the buff, saying, "Look at me, Dave, look" and "Come and touch it, Dave." He's also alleged to have called the driver "a cracker" and "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

And speaking of weapons, Curry's also accused of pointing a fully loaded gun at the driver.

Last night, Curry denied the charges -- "It's false, and everyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist. I've never made a comment like that, playing, or nothing ... That's incredible, man."

Curry's lawyer says the allegations are totally false.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HOLY CROCODILE

I believe the driver. The ballplayer (no pun) is black,rich and has a black president so now he thinks he is better than the whites. Get ready folks,this is just the start.

HOLY CROCODILE

This guy is a Dennis Rodman wannabe.

slipknot

I believe the ball player because the driver is white and j.ewish and they are known for conning people - see Madoff. This is just the start people!

Brian Peppers

Now that Obama is president, it's open season on whites! Let the rapes begin!

ozzman

jackass...

shawn

I know this is false because the limo driver is piling on too many accusations to see what sticks. I'm a blackman and I know it to be true that most blackfolks don't walk around calling whitefolks devils all day. It's obvious that he's trying to get a pay day. He's figuring that he'll just settle out of court and make it go away. So to all you haters that would like it to be true, get life and make your own dreams a reality.

Just my opinion

I DO NOT believe the allegations. I think the driver is full of BS.
I am white and I think this is ridiculous.
Just my opinion

Divashels

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! no #8 i am with you this is toooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bland Ambition

You've got to be kidding me, right? So this basketball player supposedly spews racial epithets and tries to molest this guy...who is responsible for driving him? That's absurd. Anybody who believes this story is a moron.

And I love how whites portray blacks as rapists, when in fact white men are responsible for some of the most egregious rapes throughout history.

Whites who think they're superior to blacks need a wakeup call: if you honestly thought you were inherently better, you wouldn't feel the need to subvert others. After all, wouldn't others' inferiority cause them to sabotage themselves? Anyone who thinks they're better than anyone else--based on race, ethnicity, gender--does so out of the erroneous fear that they're actually inferior.

99centz

there'z alot of out of work catholic priest who like to drive him.......

Lala

I call BS on the driver. Is the Obama comment to just get a response? My white azz voted for him - and I have more faith in the future than I have had in a long time.

anthonysdreamgirl**

ew- nasty nasty - i believe it...

tessa

Shouldn't this be more about the allegations against the ball player rather than who's white and who's black? Sexual assualt is a crime regardless of race. Listen people. Someone is lying here despite their ethnicity. There is good and bad in every person in this Universe. EVERYONE needs to get off of the race card. I'm white. So what? We have a black president..great! Who cares? Honestly? Racism is a disease and 90% of America is infected. Protect yourself against the hate, ignorance, and benightedness. Get educated.

oops

the sun is out and overhead...we wake with skin still quivering from
the night's delight...but, we must take note of our day's
dilemna...how to forge on?...while
thoughts of past ecstasy remain
vivid within our being...we rise, we shower, we dress...all the
while, the tingle remains...in those secret parts, that dare we
reveal...can we suppress that which we desire?...a desire so strong
that we see in everyone, a chance to act on that
desire...friend or
stranger, acquaintance or unknown...we look at all, believing that
they can unleash that we have come to
expect...yearn...hide....defuse...ignore, no more....the want is too
strong...the quest reborn, find that, the feeling that warms the
innermost within ourselves...can we hold on 'til the search is no
more?...find the strength, find the fortitude...that will be rewarded
at searches end...when night falls, the prize will be found...return
to your comfort, retreat to your den of delight...be pleased that you
will receive that which you have searched for...ssshhh...ssshhh...go
now...go now and claim your prize...reward
yourself with the zealous
fervor, that cannot be descirbed...go now..go now,,.feel the
pleasures, you have waited for since you felt it's all-encompassing
power...muscles twitch...body writhing...mind racing....racing to the
climax of all you have wanted...go now...go
on....

Jean Beatz

I pray for all the racist people may God have mercy on your soul. Pure stupidity

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments