Barack Will be Faith-Full

1/16/2009 3:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw will be attending the inauguration in style -- dropping more than $10k a night just for their digs.

Our hotel spies tell us F.H. and T.M. will be staying in the Presidential Suite at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Georgetown. We're told they'll be paying between $13,000 and $15,000 a night.

Initially, the hotel was trying to sell a package that included the suite, Gucci luggage, tickets to Barack Obama's parade and ball and 4 additional nights at the Ritz in the Grand Cayman to chill. The cost for all that was $99,000, but it didn't sell. So the hotel spun off the suite as a stand alone for Tim and Faith.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Full House Fanatic

I think Faith and Tim are the best country singers out there. I don't believe any of you who says they don't like their fans. Granted I have never met them, but they seem like they really like their fans. They don't seem like the type who would be disrespectful to anyone. THey seem like down to earth Christians. I have been their fans for years now and will continue to be their fans til the day I die. I can't wait to see them in concert again.

1980 days ago

Granny Pants

jeez Tim, no bangs buddy

Carrys F.

I think that Faith Hill and her husband Tim McGraw have grown into two jerks who are thankless and rude to their fans. I used to really think they seemed like awesome people but after watching them embarrass and yell at their fans (and make nasty faces when they don't win awards), everytime I see them I cringe. And when was the last time either one had a hit record? At least they gave up on their half-baked acting careers. They should try to put that talent to use and win back fans.

.....

i wonder what all the morons who voted for obama will do when he starts work on further dividing our country. what about when he starts acting on his racist beliefs. way to go morons of america. great start on destroying our country.

billyboyhere

I'll never listen to either of their records ever again. These phonies have been exposed and need to get to Hollywood and find new fans---see Babs, Penn, Redford and other kooks...quit pushing the country routine on us, you aint country, you're phony dems who dont love nor serve their country.

gina

Osama scares me, but his wife scares me more.
People say not to worry cause some white supremist
or KKK will take care of everything.

I dont want him for my president, but I dont want
something bad to happen to him either.
I just worry about what will happen to us with him
in office.

Who Caresss!!!

YAWWWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next!

crus

I can't wait for Tuesday, and the "big" "change"!!! Hmmm, lets see, Leon Panetta, Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emmanuel, hmmm, CHANGE???? Really??? "meet the new boss, same as the old boss!"

.....

imho...i agree completely.

MG

Tim McGraw is a FAKE!! and IMPOSTER(to quote Hank Williams JR) ......and most of all he is an A-hole!! go back to Hollywood you wannabee POSER JERK!!.......We liked you until you wouldnt say hi to my 5 year old daughter in Philadelphia last year but you went out of your way to hug, pose for pics and sign several autographs for the 2 drunk girls that were also in the elevator with us.....

vp-c

Well IMHO if you don't want Mr. Obama as your president then MOVE! Its just that simple.

who has the facts? ME

C'mon...just because you don't agree with them politically you have to start trashing them?? Typical intolerant, judgemental, fake Christians
PS - imho - I can't be any worse than the last 8years.

.....

vp-c....it must be really hard to wake up every morning and see the same delusional, racist, moron in the mirror.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

lucky!!! Wish I had that kind of money to be there!! Obama 09!!! :D

Lisa

I don't believe Tim wouldn't say Hi to a 5 yr old. I have seen him several times and always makes time for the kids. It is BS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments