Cirque Du Obama

1/21/2009 5:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

ABC turned Barack Obama's inauguration into a circus last night.

duh

Congrats to Barrack Hussein Osama we know have our first Muslim, Kenyan, AMerican, hawaiian, president lmao YOu are now free to do what you want to screw up our country Black people can now do what they want. As I seen in an interview with a black person they said" I dont have to work anymore we have a black president" lmao WE are now free to do whatever you want maybe one day the black people that voted for you just because you are black will learn your policies. Congrats B. Hussein Osama you can now have all the celebrities you want over to the White house and throw al the parties you can handle and you can now demolish the famous bowling alley in the white house and put up your basketball court and have all the brothers over so you can become a bigger celebrity.

Congrats Celebrity B. Hussein Osama

P.S.
Politicians and celebrities lie and cheat thats in there nature they have been doing it for years none of you will ever know them or what they are really like it is just a show for the cameras. I also guarantee you that none of you guys were slaves or experienced racism. thats just people using that as an excuse for there own mistakes and problems
A note for anyone who wants to become president dye you skin black and you will win people dont need to know your policies just need to know your black :)

web site promotions

To the response to the last comment. You are an racist idiot. Although I am a conservative, I find your ignorance to be outrageously stupid.

LogicalThinking

All praise the great one for he is our savior.

andre

Jake you sound about as stupid as the black person that you say you heard saying that they didn't have to work anymore now. Yes there were many people that voted for Obama just because he is black and guess what, there's many people that didn't vote for him just because he is black. I don't agree with any of them. If you looked out over the crowds, you had to see that the crowd didn't only contain black people it contained people of all color and race so it's time to stop blaming the black people of the country for putting Obama in office. There are simply alot of people that believe in this man and what he stands for. And for you to say congrats to black people because we can now do whatever we want..LMAO your name should be JOKE not JAKE because that's exactly what you are. Congrats to Obame and to this country for being big enough to put a man of color in such a high position and show that this country has indeed grown up from the mistakes and wrongs of it's past and has finally realized that the color of your skin doesn't define who are what you are.

2071 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

In Washington D.C. they've been making plans for a star-studded and lavish week of celebrations. The price tag for Obama's inauguration is expected to break records, some estimates have put the number as high as $150 million. Many people called on President George W. Bush to be frugal for his inauguration in 2004, but it doesn't seem as if those voices are making the same demands of Obama.

It's been reported that Obama's inaugural committee has raised more than $41 million for events that stretch from rock concerts to ten official inaugural balls. The inauguration will also have incredibly tight security, the cost of which will fall on U.S. taxpayers.

Stupid_People

To Jake how can you say "I also guarantee you that none of you guys were slaves or experienced racism. thats just people using that as an excuse for there own mistakes and problems" Your comment is racist therefore how can you say none of you experience racism? People of color experience racism all the time from people like YOU. Get an education come out of the trailer park, and step into the future. I hate people like you, wish I could erase you from the Earth.

hello

#5 You are so right!
One of my biggest pet peeves is double standards/hypocrits. It seems now now matter what the Obama supporters hated about Bush--they will try to reverse it all--even though it will cost us all or if it isnt morally right!
He will tax the heck out of us and when 4 years have come and gone --the media will eventually turn on him and he will no longer be the messiah. Everyone will turn on him like they did W. But there is one defining difference between them--W did what he thought was morally right and Obama will be the rock star that needs opinion polls to tell him what to do!
If you remember history always repeats itself---not many presidents have left office in a great limelight!

Ronnie

As usual people need to GET OVER IT. HE IS THE PRESIDENT PERIOD. Call it what you want, but Bush messed up BIG TIME. Morals.. Pleeze! DON'T EVEN GO THERE. I won't waste my time because I was fortunate enough to actually attend and saw ALL COLORS , RACES, CREEDS, ETC SUPPORTING PRESIDENT OBAMA, including BUSH! Whether is does right or wrong, at least he is stepping up to the plate to try to bail us out of this mess that YOUR PRESIDENT CAUSED FOR HIS DADDY!

get over it! PAY YOUR TAXES AND READ A BOOK. THE PARTIES WERE SPONSORED BY VARIOUS ARTISTS AND CORPORATION SO WE WON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. GET OVER IT PEOPLE. HE WON! AND YOU ALL PUT HIM THERE, NOT JUST WE BLACK AMERICANS. THE REPUBLICAN'S PLAN BACKFIRED, THEY THOUGHT UP AGAINST OLD MAN McCAIN, OBAMA WOULD LOSE. BUT EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND FLAT OUT HONESTY AND REAL MORALS WILL TRUMP DOGMA ANYDAY OF THE WEEK.

YAYYYYYYYY WE HAVE A NEW QUALIFIED WONDERFUL PRESIDENT. !!!!!!!

2071 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

I am ticked that I am paying for a party I didn't even get an invitation to.

andre

9. GET OVER IT? I believe I have and DO pay my taxes and I don't HAVE to get over crap! As long I have paid my taxes, which by the way pays his salay, and for that big house he lives in, the food he eats, the staff he hired and the vehicles he rides in. I do believe we still have the right, freedom of speech. I will say (or write) whatever I want. YOU, Get over it!
I am ticked that I am paying for a party I didn't even get an invitation to.

Posted at 1:28PM on Jan 21st 2009 by When we don't agree, why is it then about race?

Just curious...how many other presidents sent you an invitation to their parties? Didn't your same tax dollors pay for those parties as well, because they all got em also.

2071 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

Um, that was a sarcastic joke. Do you really think I was expecting an invitation?

andre

so are you saying you were ticked about the other parties you helped pay for also? If so then I'm sorry for my first comment but your comment sounded like this time was the first time you didn't get an invitation.

romil1

3. Praise to the messiah!!!! He who has done nothing will now solve all problems in the world. To the infidels who do not bow to the messiah will be sent to reprogramming camps. To the infidels who do not follow the messiah blindlessly will be known as racists. To all infidels who question the messiah on his socialist policies or his anit-American mentors will be labeled racists and hatemongers. To all infidels who question his lack of experience will be labeled racists.
All praise the great one for he is our savior.
Posted at 9:54AM on Jan 21st 2009 by LogicalThinking

Why don't you all face it? THE MEDIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OBAMA BEING VIEWED AS A MESSIAH. So much Hollywood hype went into this national show-biz blitz from the celebrities who donated millions to the sets brought in from the sound stages to the magazines & newspapers who built him up to be seen as a rock star. America bought it. And the media will continue to lionize him because NOW they know they have the power to create an idol. Keep buying those magazines & going to those movies making them all richer. Frank Sinatra was once quoted as saying, "I don't get it, the fans keep going crazy over us & we keep buying Cadillacs". I don't get it either.

tanya

I was glued to the television it was amazing.