Did Barack and Michelle ... You Know ... Do It?

1/21/2009 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Be honest -- you thought about it.

He just became the most powerful man on the planet -- but after one helluva long day and 10 inaugural balls, ya think President Obama and First Lady Michelle ... uh, consummated the presidency?

patty deborn

They are MARRIED. Of course, they are intimate. What a stupid question!
AND Obama was EDITOR OF THE HARVARD LAW REVIEW! His English, is flawless!
Obama for 8 years!!

concerned citizen

Dear #1, please learn to use your words wisely. Also, learn how to spell!

STOP HATIN

Alot of people didn't care for Bush b/c of the way he ran our country not b/c of the color of his skin. If you don't agree with President Obama's view you have that right, but alot of you moron's don't like him b/c the color of his skin and your idiotic comments have proven it. I never could understand how a person could dislike let alone hate people b/c of the color of their skin as if any of us have control over what race we are going to be a part of. Do us all a favor and go jump off a cliff and 1# please be the first to jump!

madan rattan

History will me lot more generous to President Bush than his contemprary critics. M. Rattan Topeka Kansas

rachelle

#7 and 15 - You are disgusting!!!
It's none of our damn business!!

stephc5

You know what really irks me about all this Obama hoopla??

Is that all these black people are always screaming racism and how people should be judged on character and not on the color of their skin....but yet all these black people and some others are so freakin' excited that he is black and are just so sure that he's the 'answer'. What exactly has he done besides being black?? Isn't that racism to vote and go crazy for a man just because he's black???

Don't get me wrong I don't mind having a black president but the fact is Obama got elected ONLY because he was black and black people would have voted for anything black.

fashion disaster

Who the f*** cares? I do know he will however, f*** over the nation

Rhett

I was there when they came into the White House after the Moon Lander parked, He through her thru the front door and at the base of the stairs, he said to her as he was walking up stairs with her in his arms, You're not turning me out tonight Scarlett! With that, Michele said, Oh Rhett, and Barrack said, Oh Scarlett, that was it, it was over....The next time saw them, she said Twiddle Dee....

2012 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

First I find the question to be in bad taste what a husband and wife do is no ones business but theirs. Second did anyone notice that when his chosen minister was finishing his prayer he said a little ditty about blacks, yellows, reds, and whites I found it to be a stab at white people "may white do what's right" if we are going to get past race these kind of statements only stir up problems we are all God's people leave it at that.

Insert comical name here

If he 'did it' to his wife is strictly thier own business but one thing is for sure he is about it 'do it' to the rest of.

Shame on you

Listen up, people....B.O (also known as, Stinky) is not a black man...he's a BI-RACIAL man.

a whyte man

I guess we will now see streets, highways, and buildings with Obama's name plastered all over them, like they did for that other clown!! And for you really dumba$$es out there... it is not about skin color... never was.. never will be!!
Trust me, Barack is not who he is preceived to be, but I know 99% of you voted for him simply because of his color! All the blacks are wooing over this man like a "messiah" simply because he is black...a simple form of racism.

Need to read the quatrain prophecies of Nostradamus, herein he describes this man, and what an atrocious thing he will do!! stay tuned...story developing!!

RACEHEAD

Who the hell cares.

She is hot

I sure wish people would say " STOP HATING",,,,, This is the DUMBEST PHRASE. I guess no matter what I say against the "messiah" Presidency I will be HATING and a RACIST---- The people on here bitc*n about racism are the same ones that keep using racism as a crutch!!! Mr. Obama is president and I will keep pointing out his flaws just like Bush was treated like crap for 8 years!!! If people out there cant say anything different besides "STOP HATING" then that just shows their education!!!

oprah

95. Bushes were class act (as always) yesterday but the people who did not show respect were not. Let us not forget President Bush kept us safe after 9/11 and there was one less ruthless dictator in this world who killed so many of innocents of his own Country (Saddam-'s Iraq). Osma may have not been captured but he and his buddies are on the run , perhaps have never slept in the same cave for more than a night. Does anyone know that Bush provided more help and aid to Africa than any of his contempraries. You dont read that sort of stuff in the papers.

Posted at 12:32PM on Jan 21st 2009 by madan rattan

WELL SAID! I totally agree with you.......what happened was that Obama and his people were being selfish throughout the campaign and after he won, making Bush look bad so more people could drink the kool-aid, capturing all the attention so Bush could get none. Just look at the night that Bush had his last speech,,,,what did those bozos did? they chose to go out and have dinner instead. How disrespectful of them. That showed you that they did not care at all.....

It really worries me that this country will run by someone with that mentality. He and his wife have lots of remorse against the white and we will see the consequences later on..................FOR SURE!