Is That a Bottle of Alcohol in Your Pocket or ...

1/21/2009 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... a bottle of alcohol in your pocket?

Last night was day two of Brad Pitt's "one more drink for the road" tour of Germany.

Angelina is gonna ground him for a week for this.

observer

Is being with that lesbo skank driving him to drink???

h20

If I had six kids under school age I'd drink too! Also, last time I checked, alcohol is legal to possess if you are 21+. Check Angie's pockets.

Divashels

I just read somewhere that this clown thinks he can play Steve McQueen in an upcoming film about his life ........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO THATS ALL I CAN SAY HE AINT FIT TO BE A PIMPLE ON STEVE'S ASS SO NO HE SHOULDNT PLAY HIM
STEVE WAS WAY TO MUCH OF A REAL MAN FOR THIS PANTY WASTE TO EVEN TRY..........
BRAD NO NO NO!!!!!!!! DON'T RUIN THIS MOVIE ...........................

Joanne

I think it is moving from place to place to place with so many children... What is this doing to the children?? No permanent place to call home..

ange

Yeah Brad. ROADIE! (or at least that's what we call them).

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

I don't remember if it is illegal in Germany to have an open bottle of alcohol in a moving vehicle. At least he is not driving and they have some nannies to raise all their kids.

Angie seems to have some love handles back there.... hips/butt are looking kinda matronly.

Veronica

I'm sure he needs a sick pack to put up with Skankelina every single day!

gag me

Always shoving the Brad and Angelina thing down our throats, they suck-not interesting anymore. Go lay down.

yeah....and?

Boozin' Brad!!!! Come on, he drinks, so what? I am with all of you on this one. To put up with the same woman who wore Billy Bob blood around her neck has got to be a chore! Making out with her brother to boot!

Everything that has been made public about her goofyness, can you just imagine what hasn't been brought out in the public?
She is looney tunes! I bet he has finally figured out he made a mistake wanting to just 'hit that ' Now he stuck with 'that'!

St pooch

I bet he wants to drink resposibly totally safe at HOME . ; )

chelbell

AJ drove him to this!

romil1

1. Is being with that lesbo skank driving him to drink???
Posted at 2:33PM on Jan 21st 2009 by observer

Nah, I don't think that would bother Pitt. He's the guy who dated with Mike Tyson's sloppy second & Juliette Lewis. He's used to crazies. He's one himself.

Belladonna

Id drink to if I had to go home to six kids.

Millie

id be drinking too if i suddenly woke up & realized I cheated on jennifer anniston with gross angalina jolee....ick.

mickey lou

Hey Brad you want a beer? Isn't that what he asked Jenna Bush? Has he heard of Betty Ford? AA?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments