Tom Cruise Sucks ... Face

1/21/2009 3:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes raised the terror level at a Berlin airport -- by goin' in for some awkward Scientololip-lockin', booty groping PDA. Video best enjoyed with eyes wide shut.

Tom Cruise: Click to watch

CrazyJoc

EEEWWWW I hate Tom Cruise he's so fake!! " Oh look there's a camera lets kiss baby." "Lets kiss before we go through the metal detector" idiot. Doesn't he realize that the only person in his family is smiling is him! His wife puts on a fake smile and his daughter Suri NEVER SMILES! Hey Tom Cruise if you wanna look like a good man take care of your family emotionally and not just financially. Than people will really respect you, you've had your family on that Scientology boat for too long buddy! They want to be happy just like everybody else.

2060 days ago

TheMizzz

Be nice!

friend

I hope their pilot is not as skilled

Millie

here comes another round of herpes!!! Gooooo Cold Sores!!!! he is gross.

2099 days ago

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Where is Suri... please help me get my baby back... I sell her for money I get IPOD forgive me PLEASE I just want to see my baby again

whatevs

So he kissed his wife... must be a slow news day...

maria

WOW! A married couple gave each other a kiss at an airport??? Thanks for that intrepid bit of journalism, TMZ. Couldn't you find any children of celebrities to harass today?

brenda

Is Michael Obama pregnant?

you

Blender, it is Michelle not Michael. Quit being stupid.

Tom and Katie kiss when she gets off a plane apparently isn't a headline grabber. So just make something more exciting up? WTF?

sheesh

That was really weird. And am I the only one who thinks Katie is homely?

joanie

he gave his wife a kiss...and this is big news because????

Lori

Katie looks totally disgusted or else she just woke up from a nap---giving his wife a kiss is not news!!

mickey lou

Have some class & get a room! Pleas, he tries to hard to prove he isn't gay!

Leah

It appears that they are boarding the same plane - not leaving each other at the airport - so it does seem a little forced that TC stopped just before following his wife on to the plane for a photo op/kiss.

houstonray

Anyone notice how he made the subtle little glances at the cameras? Before the kiss. During the walk through security. While he was talking to the older guy. While he passed through the metal detector. It's all about the photo op. Makes the kiss look as phony as it probably was.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments