The Kisses Are Hers and Hers and His

1/22/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 49-year-old resurfaced at an event in L.A., looking eager.

Jenilee Harrison

Jenilee also starred on "Dallas" for a few years and has the distinction of being the only character to be killed off twice.

She's currently married to Cybill Shepherd's ex-husband and makes a living starring in infomercials.

Edumacated

You white folks do NOT age well. Bern'adette Stanis (from "Good Times") is 56, 56!!! and she looks SOOOO much better than this unfortunate-looking woman. You people need some melanin or something.

2069 days ago

Mrs. Overweg 2008

WOW! I loved that show and I always thought that she was the prettiest one too. Now, I think that she has had way to much work done on her face and too much stuff squeezed into her lips. But I guess she still looks good.

2069 days ago

Robert

Another actress who has ruined her looks by having her lips enlarged. She was always pretty. She now looks like a mannequin.

2069 days ago

Panda

I could have sworn her name was Crissy not Cindy on Three's Company - or am I going senile?

2068 days ago

ONALEE

GOOD LORD ABOVE, AND THIS IS WITH MAKE UP??? EWWWWWWWWW

2068 days ago

ONALEE

SHE LOOK's W A Y OLDER THAN I AND MY YEAR OF BIRTH WAS 1944 !! Yes, I'm 65!!!!!!!!!!

2068 days ago

ed

What a bunch of haters! Moronic men making chidish sexual comments and you women are all probably 300 lbs ! She looks fine get over it.

2065 days ago

Rollando

She was beautiful back then. And she more beautiful today. Lucky lady!

2065 days ago

blueeyesdance

Her eyes look dead...no expression. Yep, lots of plastic surgery but I am glad her marriage has lasted a whole longer than when Sybil Sheppherd was married to him.

2065 days ago

reenie

I'm 57 and look a hell of a long younger then she is. What the hell did she do to herself. Wooooof !!

2065 days ago

Patti

Geeezzz...that's just her face...Imagine what she's done to the rest of her body? I'm scared to know....

2065 days ago

reenie

I had some work done and it turned out 100% better then this poor woman. Woooof !! Woooof !!!! I'd do her though

2065 days ago

Keith

That woman looks absolutely amazing for being nearly 50 years old. No doubt she's more attractive than a lot of the ugly chumps on here half her age calling her hideous. Grow up folks! When you're 50 I doubt your picture would get plastered across the internet, and for good reason. Now, with that being said, if you really want to have a look at plastic surgery gone wrong, take a good hard look at Mickey Rourke. There's a man that would have aged just fine like many other male actors his age, but he obviously became obsessed with trying to look much younger. That's the problem with Hollywood unfortunately. Nobody wants to grow older like a normal human being. And where are the morals in the plastic surgery industry? How come none of the plastic surgeons are willing to tell their patients that they actually don't need surgery, or they've already undergone too much (case in point Michael Jackson)? There's obviously too much money to be made. Quite said really......

2060 days ago

christophlmorris@aol.com

you bloggers are ignorant, and I bet you call yourself Christians. Unfortunately, you are the one"s that are ugly.

2060 days ago

Terri

Why do beautiful women ruin their faces with plastic surgery? Just grow old gracefully!

2060 days ago