Guess Who This Kid Turned Into!

1/23/2009 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before becoming an international celeb, he was just another American boy growing up in the '60s. Can you guess who he is?!

Who dat?

Charsis

Liberals are quite short sighted, indeed. Bush is the worst president in history? LMAO! Great one liner. The worst recession since the GD? Even Obama said that. WTH? Do you people even know American history? Or just take what the liberal media tells you and regurgitate it?

Liberals, try this on for size: Watch nothing but Fox News for the entire term(s) that Obama holds, and if you can go for even 10 minutes without wanting to injure the anchor, then I will be impressed. You see? That's all we conservative get ever! A bunch of biased information. Really, if you want truth, open your eyes and come to realize that everything the media dishes out is not true. It's BIASED! And I hope you have really thick skin. All the berating you've done to conservatives for the last 8 years is going to come back to you 10 fold. :)

I'm still in shock that these blacks who have been the victims of racism for so long voted for a racist............ Come on! Really?

Dyna ™

If I had any balls at all, I would got to Afghanistan and try to find the rat bastard that's responsible for 9/11. Instead, I'll troll all day on TMZ and make statements that make no sense whatsoever. I have a man crush on bush.

Dyna ™

I believe that!

Mike Kochhertz

*NEWSBREAK* 7 Afghani civilians dead in Afghanistan!! OBAMA LIED - PEOPLE DIED!!!!

Bash a Pap

Tammy is a name for ugly strippers and toothless trailer park trash.

Mike Kochhertz

Hey what an innauguration, 2 million people..............and only 14 missed work!!

Veronica

65. Tammy is a name for ugly strippers and toothless trailer park trash.

Posted at 12:49PM on Jan 23rd 2009 by A REAL American

Oh what a surprise?...a REAL American and Obama supporter who is a racist and dislikes white trailer trash, what is your name:Kanisha, Roesha or Moesha? please go away... your non sense arguments are laughable!

Veronica

67. 65. Tammy is a name for ugly strippers and toothless trailer park trash.

....Or perhaps you're Michelle Obama! are you proud to be an American now?

Dyna ™

McCain Fan

It's so funny how "certain people" go off on you for saying something about race but they use the race card all the time! "I'm black! Obama is going to pay my bills!" You bunch of morons! GET OUT AND GET A JOB AND PAY YOUR OWN BILLS!

.....

Reasons I am afraid for myself and my country.
1) Obama is NOT experienced.
2) Obama has terrorist connections.
3) Obama followed Rev. Wright, who is a hateful, disgusting, racist, for many, many years.
4) Many, many more reasons but not enough time to tell them all.

I understand the historical impact of obama being elected and i truly do hope he does the opposite of what i fear he will but this man was elected for the wrong reason. Just being 1/2 black is not a good enough reason to be president of the US. While he does put on a good show, i fear he is simply to inexperienced to make good decisions for our country. Obama being elected has undoubtedly proved one thing though. The race table has been turned ladies and gents. Black americans proved just how truly racist they can be this past election. It was made very clear that as long as he/she was black, heck, a blow-up doll could have been elected.

Moi

Hypocrisy at it's best: For 8 years people have bashed Bush, but if you look at Nobama wrong, the Dems get VERY defensive and start screaming that we should respect the Messiah and start calling people a redneck and/or racist.

Veronica

67. Reasons I am afraid for myself and my country.
1) Obama is NOT experienced.
2) Obama has terrorist connections.
4) Many, many more reasons but not enough time to tell them all.

Posted at 1:31PM on Jan 23rd 2009 by ohboy

WELL SAID , YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT!

Veronica

61. Tammy is a name for ugly strippers and toothless trailer park trash.

Posted at 12:49PM on Jan 23rd 2009 by A REAL American

65. Maybe Tammy's just a white supremist. She doesn't like black people at all! Sad really, that is so 1960's.

Posted at 1:08PM on Jan 23rd 2009 by Dyna™

See this is a great example of how racists the Obama supporters are ....I'm being called a white supremacist by Dyna, but A REAL AMerican can call me white trash stripper just because I don't support King Obama?

Too bad we have to deal with this crap for 4 more years!

Dyna ™

Posted at 1:03PM on Jan 23rd 2009 by Tammy

Case and point. If you don't want to be called a racist, stop making racist remarks!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments