PR Chick Shagged By Golden Globe Red Carpet

1/25/2009 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out heinous dresses are not the only thing women have to worry about on red carpets.

Golden Globe Awards

A lady who runs a PR company has filed suit against everyone under the sun because she bit it on the red carpet at the Golden Globes.

Monica Matulich, who runs a PR company, claims there was a missing section of the carpet, which was covered by a "fabric flooring which appeared to be suitable for walking but was defective, unsuitable and dangerous."

Matulich says she fell on the missing red carpet area and badly hurt herself.

In the lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, she's suing the Beverly Hilton Hotel, AOL Time Warner, Time Inc., In Style Magazine, Tom Ford Design and American Turf and Carpet. Why Tom Ford, you ask. She claims T.F. was hired by In Style to design something in connection with the event. In other words, she's suing everyone.

PEPSI Generation

Hidden in thier back pocket.....they hated it!!! females that is.Glass door cut Doff la sportsSS TMZ?

NRGJAMS.COM

Our lawyer says we are in the clear...(whew!)

uallsuck

The stupid women should learn how to walk first!

bitzod

MY law team says you go down...El`a ALL jewish dream team that dada started!.CHURUBUSCO?.

Very Interesting

I never thought I would ever say this... however I would rather hear stories about Paris, Linsdey, Jessica, etc. than this boring crap- OMG- give me my gun so I can put myself out of misery reading stories like this!

Tricia

It is time that we start 'shunning" those people who make frivilous lawsuits and the lawyers that represent them. Time for some personal responsibility is this country. OK if you fell and really got hurt the event insurance will cover your medical costs -- no need to sue everyone under the sun.

The clients of this woman should drop her like a piece of dog poop....

hahaha

that story reads like the tytpical SLIP & FALL SCAM!

maggot

So pay her doctor bill and let her be on her way....slime bag PR whore...

beachy

What a freak-ette! Our economy is dying on the vine and this bimbo wants to sue because she fell at celebrity event?

Ship her sorry ass off to Afghanistan and she'll learn what real problems are about. Another spoiled brat.

ladani

TMZ, where's the video?! you're slippin'!

Crabby

Nice going, TMZ. Why didn't you disclose that AOL TIME WARNER is your parent company? Please hire people worth more than $5/hr.

ozzman

clumsy jackass...

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

DAMN , SHE IS SUING EVERYONE EXCEPT HAMAS ....................................

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

I detest people like this leeching bitch. I hope something she does makes someone else sue her for TENFOLD what she ASKs (but hopefully does NOT get) from this. I can see if she REALLY hurt herself, wanting doctors' bills, but I seriously doubt she really hurt herself since she is turning it into a bogus circus of a lawsuit and she is probably wasting money and doctors' time trying to fake it.

Top Cat

You mix vain glorious people with hard econmic times and you get this moron. I bet she actually feels entitled to millions and that somehow the worlds against her. Lets hope population control grabs her and throw her into a rubber room with big cheif jolly.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments