Angelina: Please Change-ling!

1/26/2009 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie should get some sort of award ... for basically wearing the same kind of unfitted dress to three different award shows in the same month.

Angelina Jolie

At this rate, she's going to show up to the Oscars in Amish garb.

agree

Oh my God, you are sooo funny. I actually laughed out loud. First time. Thanks!

Shawn

Trying to look decent isn't her style but she is so
skinny that she wouldn't look good in a fitted
dress. She looks about 50.

sparkys nemesis

I like and admire her but she looked like Whistler's Mother at the SAG Awards. Especially that hair. But that was nothing compared to Guiliana Rancic's mean spirited interview of her.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

She certainly is creepy, '
Now she just looks matronly. Her butt has that squarish, flat mommy-pants-butt shape, which looks like of odd with her scarecrow thin forearms and big, skeletal man hands.
All this, wrapped in dowdy shrouds made by Omar the Tent Maker does not make for a star quality look.
Did I mention she is really creepy?

Geezerchic

Can anyone say Morticia???? I don't know why anyone calls her a Pitt the most beautiful couple...they are a couple of freaks...kids and all. Not kidding me, thats for sure

BigDeal

blah, blah blah, blah blah! She looks like $hit.

How can you people keep admiring a cheater and a stealer? And you put this couple as Hollywood's top couple?!? Please...
Keeping this trashy couple in the limelight is telling the world, "it's ok to cheat on your married wife or husband." You people are sick and have no class. This couple deseerves no high ratings at all. You all have lost your mind. You must set the same standards for yourself then. Cheat on each other, swap partners, hope you can accept your husband or wife cheating on you! admire these two? I think not!

Jeannie

OMG - Baby weight, are you kidding? She is ridiculously skinny, nasty in fact. Look at her arms and legs.
She has to have a eating disorder!!! She was always so pretty and now she looks like a skeleton. YUK.

Angelina hater

I am sorry I beleive in Karma, she is a nasty poor excuse for a man stealing women. She looks like crap and she is crap she can try to redem herself by adopting anyting and everything but she is common white trash and looks like it, she can by one million dollar dresses but she still looks and smells like trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More important!

She looks so much older than 33.

Rip It Up

God what a bunch of turncoats. Lastt week you loved her and now she's kicked to the curb. TMZ and the losers who post these unfounded criticisms of Angelina are just turds. Plain and simple turds.

karennn

I saw a picture of her this morning on usmagazine.com and I was like "uhh...didnt she wear that already?" Youd think that with all the money she has she'd get a different dress.

Special K

Come on guys, give the chic a break! She just had twins 6 months ago. She is still beautiful.

Angelina hater

I think the last person that stated people loved her last week had her head in a hole, noone likes her she steels men and she smells like the sea. Maybe you like her (maybe that your gender preference) but back away the women smells like the tide and looks like poop. So turd your women loving crap away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babs2bone

I carried twins myself & it does take more time to get the belly down. She's still a beautiful woman & looks great!

RobN

I really don't know what the problem is with the boring clothes, but she looks seriously unhealthy. At 33 she should still look like a young woman, whether she's got one kid or ten, and she looks 50.