Breakout Star

1/27/2009 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 32-year-old resurfaced at a NYC event, looking complex.

Tevin Campbell

In 2008, Campbell released an album ... on the Internet.

Until recently, Tevin appeared on Broadway in "Hairspray."

fay

Your comment: number 15, you are stupid, stupid, STUPID! I HATE when stupid peoplelike you put something as dumb as what you posted regarding this youngman. Was your "Fhag" joke supposed to be funny? Only asses like youwould find that funny. What the hell are you posting for if that'sall you have to say? Grow the hell up! Gosh DAMN

2059 days ago

TwistedAngel

Did anyone notice that his right eye looks smaller than his left? What is that all about?

2059 days ago

voiceofreason

I don't know if he is gay, but he did admit at one time that he was "try-sexual". Meaning he will try anything. I also understand that he had a run-in with the law in 1999 when he solicited sex from and undercover male cop ( I hate when that happens). Needless to say, I personally like his music. His album " I'm Ready was great! He needs a reality show now to bring him back. BET are you listening?

2059 days ago

sara Getsinger

He is ugly!

2059 days ago

omg!omg!

getsinger YOUR ugly ....
GET A LIFE....

2059 days ago

Daddytude

damn there are an awful lot of hateful homophobes posting here

2058 days ago

Me

I loved TEVIN CAMPBELL!!! ALL U CRITICS DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT TEVIN CAMBELL! HE IS MORE TALENTED THAN HALF THE SINGERS OUT TODAY!!!!
MUCH LOVE TO TEVIN~

2056 days ago

Rich1925

Poor Tevin he need a make over and some skin care asap!!!! I used to love his songs and he really can sing!!!

2054 days ago

KSMALE

"'One Word" DAMMMMMMMMMN"

2053 days ago

Mama Mia

eww he look disgusting...see he still got that acne

2021 days ago

SEAN TURNER

LOOKS LIKE HE IS HOLDING A FART

AngieStill Sexy @40

I love Tevin. He is way more talented than most of the millionaire artist out today. Does anyone know what he is doing now.

EugeniaH

I think most of us who enjoyed Tevin's music when he was young understood that he would not remain the cute, full-faced kid forever, nor would he retain the high, child-like singing voice. The guy has had his ups and downs, but he is by no means bad looking--as a matter of fact, he is very passable and has great sex appeal. And he has only further developed his vocal talents over the years. But what's he doing now? He is awaiting word on an upcoming Broadway show after having appeared in "Hairspray" for three years. He loves Broadway and is asking his fans to pray that he gets the part! He did quite well over the past year in making public appearances. He has set up his own channel on YouTube, "TevinTV", and is uploading unreleased recordings. His comeback tune, "Perfectless" is really good. Just this week he uploaded "Secret Garden", a remake he's done with Quincy Jones which features him, Usher, & Robin Thicke. I, myself, am waiting to see this guy restored to his proper position in the industry. He should not see his career as a recording artist destroyed or needlessly put on hold for more than ten years over a mishap arising from a personal, sexual choice. Shame, shame, shame on this discriminatory, homophobic society.

EugeniaH

I think most of us who enjoyed Tevin's singing when he was a kid understood that Tevin would not remain the cute, full-faced kid forever, nor would he retain the high child-like singing voice. The guy has had his ups and downs, but he is by no means bad looking--as a matter of fact, he's very passable and has great sex appeal. His voice? In my opinion, he has only further developed his vocal talents over the years. But what's he doing now? He is awaiting word on a Broadway show and hoping he will get a part. He loves Broadway and has asked everyone to pray for him! He did quite well last year in making public appearances. Now, he has set up his own channel on YouTube, "TevinTV" and is uploading unreleased recordings. His comeback tune, "Perfectless" is really good. Just this week, he uploaded, "Secret Garden", a remake he's done with Quincy Jones which features Tevin, Usher, and Robin Thicke. I, myself, am waiting to see this guy restored to his proper position in the recording industry. He should not see his career as a recording artist destroyed or put on hold for ten years over any mishaps arising from his personal sexual choices. Shame, shame, shame on this unforgiving, homophobic society!

EugeniaH

I think most of us who enjoyed Tevin's music when he was young understood he would not remain the cute, full-faced kid forever, nor would he retain the high, child-like singing voice. The guy has had his ups and downs, but he is by no means bad looking--as a matter of fact, he is very passable and has great sex appeal. He has only further developed his vocal talents over the years. But what's he doing now? He is awaiting word on an upcoming Broadway show, after having appeared in "Hairspray" for three years, and hoping he gets the part he wants. He has asked his fans to pray! Tevin has set up his own channel on YouTube, "TevinTV", and is uploading unreleased recordings. His comeback tune, "Perfectless" is really good. Just this week, he uploaded "Secret Garden", a remake with Quincy Jones which features, Tevin, Usher, and Robin Thicke. I, myself, am waiting to see this guy restored to his proper position within the recording industry. He should not see his career as a recording artist destroyed or needlessly put on hold for 10 years over a mishap arising from a personal sexual choice.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments