Mick Jagger -- It's How He Rolls

1/27/2009 3:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's awesome to get Mick Jagger in Hollywood -- Bardot last night, to be specific. We expected he'd leave in a Bentley, but these are difficult times, even for 65-year-old rock legends. So, an Audi does just fine.

Mick Jagger: Click to watch

D. Windsor

The word "AWESOME" has two E's

2058 days ago

99centz

man he look great az he near'z the big 7-0......but the vw{WHO MAKE AUDI'Z} got'z to go....

2058 days ago

Bimmer

Mick looks great, Hope he is in LA planning a tour for the stones. I'd love to see them one last time so please Mick get together with Keith and Charlie and lets get a tour rolling. I seen them 11 times and can't wait to see them again. Best Rock In Roll Band Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

2058 days ago

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Mick rocks it hard - no one like him. Love seeing a pic of him but not when it includes all these paps being dangerous - flashing into the car's driver's eyes when they are driving is REALLY stupid and dangerous and if I were on a jury because a pap got killed doing that, I would say NOT GUILTY.

2058 days ago

keeneland

Mick's the man and that Audi is fly as hell! For the record the VW group owns Audi, Porsche, Bentley, Bugatti, and Lamborghini and has no control over parts, assembly or design of any of these high line cars.

2058 days ago

o

I`am sure lambo got back thier company of late... yes yes they have been sold a few times before,but they alway get back control after a few years outsiders controlling them.As for the rest who cares?.Mick drives a wheel chair these days anyway.Bents don`t cost much used TMZ don`t know the value of anything.Bulls rule this country club if you know what I mean?.

2058 days ago

northern gypsy

ok...who cares what he's riding in...they've got it covered...
did you you see the way there was minimum exposure to the paps ...
and...what's he doing on this side of the pond ??? get on it tmz...

2058 days ago

o

I gav Y`as some bulls..they good but horse~E rules but nicks don`t know`A that he`s a bloke.

2058 days ago

kd

"Just and Audi"??/That model is an Audi A8l....price comps to bmw 7 series and mercedes S class....so, it's no "poor man's ride"....

2058 days ago

o

BLOKE yea the roll-N is great but could`nt they have been americans.EVERY RICH DUDE rides a horse not some side show BS gramps mo ble.Slow 2 a stop!All that moola and no teast at all after all these years SAD very SAD get a good american PR agent fast!!!

2058 days ago

diana

Old crone. But I must say, I dig the Stone's music!

2057 days ago

SP

...a $120k Audi A8 W12 at that, not to mention it's a car service vehicle ;)

2056 days ago

marsha thomas

Typical money grubbing Mick Jagger who has $400 Million dollars and gives her nothing for her $4 Million debt problem. The summer Princess Diana died, Jagger was staying on Park Lane Circle in Toronto Canada where I worked. My 11 year old daughter helped me make Jaggers bed and clean his toilet. Jagger ripped her off, not paying minimum wage, not even minimum wage for a student. A selfish mega rich man rips off an eleven year old girl at her first job. Later there was publicity about the Stones doing a free concert. They got $78,000 a minute, $10,000,000 for 90 minutes. Selfish horrible man who rips off an 11 year old child and won't give a penny to a woman is financial distress. Marsha Thomas