Paris Hilton: There's a Nip in the Air

1/29/2009 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Somebody get Paris Hilton some pasties ... and a coat.

Paris Hilton
Barely wearing a sleeveless turtleneck, Paris endured a cold morning in London on Thursday.

Launch Photos

RussianBeauty

She still a WHORE!

2006 days ago

Mariah

In a word: YUCK!

2006 days ago

Dirty

For the haters: There's plenty of hot girls who achieve fame or money because of their looks. Do models really work so much harder than Paris? I don't think so, and Paris is just another hot girl getting by on her looks. That's the game, so hate on that and not the player. I for one love to look at Paris and her nipples.

2006 days ago

steve

if she ever desides on having children there going to starve too death thats a boy baby

2006 days ago

chipp

i wish paris was 12 yrs old and lived in costa rica. i'd totally pay to tap that ass.

2006 days ago

The Dude

Ok, I can't beleive she is still doing my BFF. Previous to the year "2000" BFF did not mean "best friends forever" it meant "BUTT F**King Friends". I think her show really means that older definition as there is no one on that show who is not an ass.

2006 days ago

Kevin

Herpes is still herpes whether it is in America or Europe.

2006 days ago

John Couples

By far and away...the most beautiful woman in the world !

2006 days ago

Sharona

I'm a receptionst/secretary in the office of a prominent L.A. plastic surgeon. Based on this pircture, I would say that Paris is natural. Her breasts are small, and one is absolutely lower than the other, Quite normal breast formation. Most women have slightly asymmatrical breasts.

2006 days ago

Ebforcerulz

I honestly think dat paraasite iz a stupid b****!!!! she will do any crap 2 get attention!!!! she is a desparit wh***!!!!

1995 days ago

Rob

Wow, Paris is so beautiful. Not that she would ever know me, but I would just pull her hair, and growl. She is so hot...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4