Verne Troyer: Bottoms Up!

1/29/2009 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The perfect cocktail mix -- Mini-me on the rocks with a splash of three bikini babes.

Verne Troyer's Tour of European Women made its latest stop at a London club last night.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

What's up with the whores? And mini-me's 15 minutes were up years ago.

Jocelyn

You must be THIS TALL to drink from this bottle!

OhWell

Please Somebody Stop This Little Jerk

VioletteUK

THE LEVEL that some women (and men) will stoop to ,
never ceases to make me puke.

99centz

with the exchange rate....he'z really big in europe................

Dave

It;s to bad he wasn't around when they were Filming Wizard of Oz,He would be gone by now.His Middle Finger is Bigger than his SLONGER.There is Fi--ing.

steph

Gag! I can't even stand to look at him. I still have flashbacks of him thrusting his big baby tongue in his ex-girlfriends mouth. So freaking disgusting.

Lord Xenu

I almost want to nuke Mike Myers inside a volcano just for exposing the world to Verne Troyer - famous for getting drunk and peeing the corning of a room - that and the annoying character from a movie I refuse to name.

R

I want to run over that mini-me!

Rex

Omg. He's as big as the bottle, that is so funny!

George Herbert Walker Chicken

Oh pshaw - in one sense he's just like any other guy with problems. On the other hand, he's starting to get those Dubya Bush-like XXs for eyes. Let's hope he doesn't invade Iraq while on a bender!!!

Reta

This guy's going to be dead before we know it if he doesn't clean up his act...everyone knows dwarfs have health issues and all the drinking and partying he does surely must be hard on his heart and other organs. He's surely two tiny feet from the grave if he doesn't change his ways and fast!!

andre

You people can keep focusing on Mini-Me I'll keep watching the ass on the blonde

Ugh

Verne looks like a fetus in every picture.

Q

Thanks Mike Myers, the lovable Canadian who has lost the midas movie making touch lately---can you say B-O-M-B-S...?

Troyer has cursed Myers....He better hope the little guy gets lost real soon because he's a constant reminder of Myers bombs.

Thanks a lot Mike---here's a little news of how creative you've become since you found Troyer:

"The Love Guru," a comedy that Mike Myers spent years developing only to see it flop at the box office last summer, led the contenders for the annual Razzie Awards, a tongue-in-cheek commemoration of the year's worst movies, organizers said Wednesday.

The film, in which the Canadian comic plays a spiritual healer, picked up seven nominations, including worst picture, director and screenplay.

Myers will compete for worst actor alongside some of Hollywood's biggest stars — last year's winner, Eddie Murphy, ("Meet Dave"),

Guess its India's Karma coming your way for making fun of them and their ways-----now its your turn, courtesy of the Little guy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments