Jessica Simpson -- Mom Jean Regret!?

1/30/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As Jessica Simpson walked out of her hotel in Virginia yesterday, she finally came face-to-face with the denim-decision that quickly became the most significant issue in the country ...

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch

Tracey Baker

She isn't fat those comments woulnd never be said about a man. Stop making girls think a size 2 is the way to be ,by the way Inot a jessica Simpson fan and I'am a size 8 and I am 45 and finally feel good about my size ,I don't think I should be a 100 pounds anymore and I'am 5 6 and weight 130 pounds.In my 20's I would of been ashamed. Pich on some potbellied men!!!!

Jezzy

ok TMZ, old story, let the granny pants incident go.

maggie

yeh this story sucks. Its just so damn mean. Mean mean mean and nasty, like I'm sure many of the comments posted here throughout the day will be.

Kasar99

So.. these paps just ask stupid questions hoping to get a response?
They should, and hitting them shouldn't be illegal.

ut oh

Get real. Fat? Have you TMZ crew ever looked at the woman you work with? My God get a life and leave the girl alone. How low can you go?

april's butch girlfriend

god, just slap her in the face why don't you tmz? that was totally uncalled for. is that all you guys do, harrass celebrities and say nasty things to hurt their feelings?

The Dude

The jeans/cameltoe merger could have saved this whole thing and made it positive!

DiamondPrincess

I'm not a Jessica Simpson fan, but TMZ you guys gotta let this go... so she's not 100 pounds of nothing but skin and bones. She's NOT fat she looks perfectly healthy. This is type of HORSE SH** that makes women worry about their body image, thinking that a size 2 or lower is what's sexy. Women come in all shapes and sizes! TMZ stop acting like your sh** don't stink..lol don't hate, appreciate :) the are some morbidely obese people working for TMZ as we speak...

Former-O&A-Fan

Her figure is the only reason she got to where she is. Or am I mistaken? Is the market for 40inch waist, bleached haired, divorced, mediocre signers drying up? I don’t think so! No one really expects women to look great all the time but we also don’t expect you to shamelessly exploit every inch of your looks while you have them.

Dean

Jessica's fame came from running around in her panties like the cover of 'Rolling Stone'.

If it was based on her talent as a singer, then a little weight gain would be ignored. But she has been selling sex so know that she looks like something out of a PTA meeting there is going to be a lot of feedback.

My prediction is she will sign up with one of the weight loss companies and do a advertising blitz.

Former-O&A-Fan

Den is right.. What other job is she qualified for? I can’t think of one. She is screwed.

april's butch girlfriend

you guys are forgetting her shoe line. i love her boots! she also had a cosmetics line, so there's other things she can do. she also has an account with the home shopping network.

Jezzy

Jessica should put them granny pants on eBay then donate the money for saving the world.

northern gypsy

stop everybody...J.S. singing & acting is ho-hum at best...sooo
her body has been her main $$$ maker...suck it up baby-doll !!!

april's butch girlfriend

those of you criticizing her singing, go to youtube and look up 'i think i'm in love with you' and 'i wanna love you forever' and tell me she's not a good singer! i'm listening to 'i think i'm in love with you' right now and her vocal range is pretty good on that song.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments