Obama's Brother -- Gone to Pot

1/31/2009 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Obama's BrotherThe half brother of President Barack Obama has been busted for possession of marijuana ... in Kenya, and the circumstances sound weird.

Cops busted George Obama Saturday at his home. We don't know why cops went there in the first place, but he was taken into custody for marijuana possession and resisting arrest.

George -- who shares the same father with the Prez -- told CNN, "They took me from my home ... I don't know why they are charging me."

He had a grand total of one joint on him.

Barack and George have met, but barely know each other.

Wendy

WHO CARES??!!!!!!!!!

andre

romil1

Heres the orginal story on the guy & how poor he is and how our GREAT ONE President hasnt even offered to help him have a better life. Amazing how someone can talk about how much they want to help this nation and wont help their own family
Posted at 10:50AM on Jan 31st 2009 by whatever

What a great family! I know I'm proud. How about you?

!

Where is his eyebrows?

jfp

George should ask the long arm of the law to unclench their fist.

mazizo

Where ARE his eyebrows, sheesh...

Rebie Johnson

PUFF, PUFF, PASS!!!!!!

No wonder, huh John?

"38. To #14 You have no idea how much or if he has tried to help his brother with whatever he may have going on in his life....I have relatives that I've tried to help over the years and for one reason or another I haven't been able to get through to them. For all you know he's done the same for his.

Posted at 3:02PM on Jan 31st 2009 by none"

Actually we do...

Obama met his brother and hated the experience. He denounces the fact that they are even related...

You know how I know?

I actually read Obama's book.

You, a supporter of his, have not. You know nothing of the man you support. You are lower than sheep.

Ashley

SuzyCreamCheese

Not surprised at all abour his brother.
What ever happened to the Kenyan Grandma? I thought she was coming to the US for the swearing in?
Also the story about the aunt living in the US on Welfare in Government housing seems to have been squashed.

whatever

44. For all you morons out there... President Obama tried meeting with his half brother when he was younger but George didn't know who was since there was such a huge age difference between them. Plus, George's mom didn't want him to have a relationship with any of his half siblings. Read "Dreams From My Father" before you start passing judgement.

Posted at 4:47PM on Jan 31st 2009 by Ashley

Yeah, I'm sure that Georges poor ass mom living in a shack wouldnt accept any help from the guys Senator half brother whos making millions. Obama could have given his brother a better life ( and still can) with almost nothing, I know the american dollar isnt worth what it used to be, but drop it down on a nice house and a good school in Kenya and it would have provided him a better life. And since theres so much age difference that just makes me think even less of Obama, where I come from you HELP your family. Obama is going to sugar coat, victimize and place blame on others so he wont look like the douche that he is, after all its HIS book,

Rebie Johnson

OMG, WHY DON'T YOU KICK IN A COUPLE OF DUCKETS, SINCE IT SEEMS TO BOTHER YOU SO MUCH. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT HE HAS TRIED TO HELP GEORGE OR NOT. SOME PEOPLE ARE TOO PROUD TO TAKE A HAND OUT, WHY DONT YOU PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND HELP A BROTHER OUT

ValoHalo

Both of them are losers!

Eileen Gatti

WHO'S THE DADDY? DOES HIS BROTHER HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

The losers here are Obama and the ignorant people like the ones posting here and jessica alba, etc who chose to support him no matter what piece of info you get about him. It doesn't matter who he may have killed (which there are reports that a man , gay man, died after being in his presence), what family he won't help (if he can't help his family, what can he do for this country, who he may be friends with (he is friends with no just some lousy drug dealers on the street, terrorists , is who he is friends with, the people that will blow this country up!), or the fact that he is friends with terrorists and there are reports of him having muslim in him (that can equal him being a radical muslim, plus his name is muslim come on idiots), you ignorant fools will support him just because he has some black in him and he is democrat. That's pretty damn sad. Mad respect for the democrats and the black people that don't support him and do their research.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments