« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena:

Chyna's a Man, Baby!

2/2/2009 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tree-trunk armed WWE hunk John Cena is saying what we've all thought for years: Chyna's probably got a "fruit basket." He's just sayin'....

John Cena: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bsb fan

12 Rounds on March 27...

he's smart.. use the camera for some free promotion!

1999 days ago

i love the 80

SMOKING HOT!!! I LOVE THIS MAN!!! I'LL GO SEE HIM IN ANYTHING HE'S IN!!! I LOVE HIM!!

1999 days ago

sj

Reason Randy Orton and John Cena are as physically big as they are is they're big boned for their height.

1999 days ago

None

I say who cares... Chyna is cool and an amazing athlete and if after 13 years of Chyna being in the spotlight the most intelligent thing someone can think of is a "man joke" about Chyna then you're an idiot.

1999 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

Chyna's smokin' hot,

The bad news is she's definitely got a "unit" as I've seen stills of her vid and couldn't bring myself to touch it...

1999 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

Her VID I mean...Not...Forget it...

1999 days ago

TMZSUXS

dumb yea he does work out like crazy. Just cus he has muscles means he must take steroids?? NO!! Man not everyone in wrestling takes steroids u moron. Although thats pretty much how the industry is portrayed as. Your just a jealous guy who wishes he looked like Cena!!

1999 days ago

HMB

John Cena does not do steroids. So ya'll just need to shut ya mouths! (:

1999 days ago

smarie

I LOVE CHYNA AND YES SHES LARGE BUT THATS WHAT COME WTH SOME ROIDS. AND JOHN CENA MMMMMMMM FOR ONE NIGHT OF PLEASURE WITH HIM I WOULD BE WILLING TO HAVE A HIS FATHERLESS CHILD AND RAISE IT ON MY LONESOME LOL HE CAN SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS HE DELICIOUS

1998 days ago

99centz

he's a good looking s.o.b.

1998 days ago

Dan

Anyone who's seen that video or stills would say that Chyna's cl*t is so large she's practically a hermaphrodite. Is she physically a woman? Yeah, but she's got a "man in the boat" that's bigger than the average 8 year old's wang.

1998 days ago

FLGirl

Who cares about Chyna, I just want to see more John Cena. Incredibly hot and a great personality - it doesn't get any better...

1998 days ago

monkey8765

To "tofastforyou", "I right where I belong."????? Where did you go to school? And, it's "too" fast, not "to". Where did you go to school again?

1998 days ago

baldblackman

What's up the the nads the size of gnats? How many women out there go crazy over a guys nuts?
Shure steriods may shrink the testicles but the size of the penis stays the same.

1997 days ago

Uh

Talk about quoting out of context! And from your next boss...tsk..tsk..tsk. Time to get out your resumes...plenty of chicken flipping jobs are still available.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments