« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena:

Chyna's a Man, Baby!

2/2/2009 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tree-trunk armed WWE hunk John Cena is saying what we've all thought for years: Chyna's probably got a "fruit basket." He's just sayin'....

John Cena: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bsb fan

12 Rounds on March 27...

he's smart.. use the camera for some free promotion!

i love the 80

SMOKING HOT!!! I LOVE THIS MAN!!! I'LL GO SEE HIM IN ANYTHING HE'S IN!!! I LOVE HIM!!

sj

Reason Randy Orton and John Cena are as physically big as they are is they're big boned for their height.

None

I say who cares... Chyna is cool and an amazing athlete and if after 13 years of Chyna being in the spotlight the most intelligent thing someone can think of is a "man joke" about Chyna then you're an idiot.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Chyna's smokin' hot,

The bad news is she's definitely got a "unit" as I've seen stills of her vid and couldn't bring myself to touch it...

Fan Since 2007!!!

Her VID I mean...Not...Forget it...

TMZSUXS

dumb yea he does work out like crazy. Just cus he has muscles means he must take steroids?? NO!! Man not everyone in wrestling takes steroids u moron. Although thats pretty much how the industry is portrayed as. Your just a jealous guy who wishes he looked like Cena!!

HMB

John Cena does not do steroids. So ya'll just need to shut ya mouths! (:

smarie

I LOVE CHYNA AND YES SHES LARGE BUT THATS WHAT COME WTH SOME ROIDS. AND JOHN CENA MMMMMMMM FOR ONE NIGHT OF PLEASURE WITH HIM I WOULD BE WILLING TO HAVE A HIS FATHERLESS CHILD AND RAISE IT ON MY LONESOME LOL HE CAN SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS HE DELICIOUS

99centz

he's a good looking s.o.b.

Dan

Anyone who's seen that video or stills would say that Chyna's cl*t is so large she's practically a hermaphrodite. Is she physically a woman? Yeah, but she's got a "man in the boat" that's bigger than the average 8 year old's wang.

FLGirl

Who cares about Chyna, I just want to see more John Cena. Incredibly hot and a great personality - it doesn't get any better...

monkey8765

To "tofastforyou", "I right where I belong."????? Where did you go to school? And, it's "too" fast, not "to". Where did you go to school again?

2065 days ago

baldblackman

What's up the the nads the size of gnats? How many women out there go crazy over a guys nuts?
Shure steriods may shrink the testicles but the size of the penis stays the same.

2065 days ago

Uh

Talk about quoting out of context! And from your next boss...tsk..tsk..tsk. Time to get out your resumes...plenty of chicken flipping jobs are still available.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments