Ann Coulter Is a REALLY Skinny Bitch

2/3/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ann Coulter better stop talking smack about the ladies on "The View" -- because judging by her rail thin legs yesterday in D.C., even Babwa could take her in a fight.

Ann Coulter: Click to watch

Mike Kochhertz

#73 we know, we know, it was Bush's fault about Katrina. Look, here's the bottom line, and the truth. Other than the French Quarter and Jackson Square, New Orleans is a hole, was a hole before the hurricane, still a hole afterwards.

Mike Kochhertz

Amazing, 2 million people for Obama's innauguration...............and only 14 missed work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake

I just love Ann. She is one brave female. Taking on the hateful liberals is a daring and dangerous job. Has anyone ever looked at the dead bodies from the Clinton term. Dozens. Many SO-CALLED suicides. Many other deaths not fully explained. Yes, Ann Coulter is one brave female. Good for her. Give 'em the truth Ann, stick it to 'em. They have it all and more coming. Is there EVEN ONE of Bammie's cabinet choices not severely ethically challenged, EVEN ONE? Give it to 'em Ann. You are my idol.

Mike Kochhertz

700,000 without power in Kentucky, 45 deaths, Obama Lied, People Died!!

who has the facts? ME

She is now just as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside. Jessica Simpson looks like Miss America next to that angry piece of trash.

Damian

Nice language, very neo-mysog. You should be proud. Ann Coulter graduated from Cornell. You? Michigan Law. You? Seven smash New York times best sellers. You? Oh, yeah, you write blurbs for TMZ. Losing big.

Ron

concerned citizen

I see the Republicans haters are out in full force today!

Kate

He/She is ugly inside and out.

2026 days ago

If you're not right, you're wrong.

It's hard to get fat when you are not sucking on the teat of America.

Justdatruth

I'm a gal from Jersey who doesn't side with the snarky comments Anne makes, BUT I agree with most of what she says. I think she'd be better received if her facts were just that & not rather harsh judgements...I am worried for her health...as much as some would wish her ill, I hope she can relinquish some of apparant issues that are literally consuming her. The only time I've seen legs like that has been on the malnurished. I hope she makes a full recovery from whatever is ailing her.

Dyna ™

82. Now lets see who would you rather wake up next to a major Babe like Anne Coulter or Megan Kelly or the Democrats finest examples of beauty- Hilary Clinton, Donna Shalayla, Nancy Pelosi or Janet Reno. Not only is Anne a babe, but she is extremely inteliigent having clerk in the Supreme Court and an increble successful author. Let alone I'd put her in the ring against Bumbling Biden, Oh-Bomb-Ah, and she'd kicked all there butts both physically and mentally.

Posted at 10:26AM on Feb 3rd 2009 by RON D

You would have to be Mr Ed to think anne coulter is a "major babe". Where the hell are you from? Arkansas? So sorry to all those major babes in Arkansas, but really, they don't come any more horse faced than this diseased riddled c**t. Just because she's a republican, right? Well so is Condi rice and you could drive a buick thru her teeth. Paper bags aren't needed as long as they love bush, right? Hate to see your offspring.

Bex

I love Ann, but those boots don't even fit her calves...looks silly!

skye

Ah, America, where you too, can grow up to have a lucrative career being a non-significant douche bag.

Robyn

I love Ann!!! What she says is usually correct. If she put on weight you idiots would freak out too. Women can't win with you fools.