Holly Quits on Playboy for Trick Turner

2/4/2009 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Holly MadisonCriss Angel has finally completed his first good magic trick -- he's made Holly Madison disappear from Playboy.

We're told the former Hugh Hefner hanger-on resigned her position as Playmate editor (whatever that means) for Playboy magazine -- all because she wants to spend more time in Las Vegas with the world's lamest illusionist.

Our sources say she's been nonexistent at the Playboy workplace for awhile now. If only Angel would follow suit.

Tara Firman

Hey what ever happened to free will and let people make their own choices.All I am saying is back off of Holly.You are jealous you know if you were her you'd be loving it too.I am married to someone who isn't a go getter and I amsuffering for it.So way to go for Holly.Do what ever makes you happy.If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.Let celebrities live their lives.Also why don't all of you get a life too.Since we can't talk about yours.Shifting the attention or should I say your lives are so pathetic that you have to make your negative opinions about someone elses.-PEACE Tara Firman

anna

what do you people have against criss angel???
WTF???

ErieAngel

Can we say user and a gold digger tramp. I think she must of found a richer sucker, becaue her and Criss Angel are out with.

OJ

i aint sayin she a gold digger

Eh???

Na na na na, hey ,hey, goooodbye.......na na na na, na na na na, hey hey , gooodbye.......

Bex

She used Hef and he let her. Worthless bimbo.

Hunter

Ding Dong the B***H is gone!! Now IF we can get rid of Kendra and bring back Bridget....

springs

The show was a great escape from reality!!!!
Not anymore!!!
Poor Hef!!!!
Dirty old slimey Hef!!!

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

The world is round, and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning....This is just the beginning for this jackarses, who;s Ego is Bigger than the sky.one cannot put a quart in a pint cup,and whatever begins, sure as heck also ends.(Tick...Tick,Tick Tick..)Her time ends here.What a tart.

asdfghjkl

To Holly Hater:
bridget is still on the show and living there, kendra is the other one who is gone and is engaged

scarlett

Hope Holly has invested her money wisely; otherwise, she will be in trouble .... unless Criss is giving her money.

ME

SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED OUT OF HEF SO WHY NOT QUIT. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S DATING A LOSER LIKE THAT. DOESN'T SAY MUCH ABOUT HER.

jenzeee

Hey Douche Bag # 3! I think you are awesome and I want to marry you! Well played Sir.

Ken

Holly can get her gig at Hooters back once Angel's show is axed. Her 'editorial' experience at Playboy consisted of her looking at pics and having Hef pick them out. What a resume.

And to #3 -- is your real problem that you hate the hate against Holly? I mean really -- paining TMZ readers as being in the pocket of Bush, Palin, et al. Where have you been the last year? Oh, I know. Gratifying yourself to your Girls' Next Door DVD. Why do I feel an IP trace of your message when they investigate who is stalking Holly is in your future.

Jera

DOUCHE BAG, you are my hero!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments