Fake Bale Terrorizes Hollywood Tourists

2/5/2009 1:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If the real Christian Bale can be a crank-ass, so can his cheap imitation outside the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. IT'S HILARIOUS!

Faux Batman: Click to watch
Dude is Skyler Stone, a comedian. He makes temper tantrums funny.

Click to view!

99centz

FIRST AGAIN! MY OH MY

2pac4life

THAT WAS WAS FUNNY NEARLY SPLIT MT SIDES OPEN CHRISTIAN BALE THE WANKA AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH.

denieseh

That was GREAT!!!!! The whole office was LAUGHING OUT LOUD:)

DJ

Funny, good job dude!

Whamo

Hey toofastforyou!
What sort of F...ing LOSER are you? You actually take the time to try and be first on every post!!! You are a real special brand of LOSER I must say. Get A Life!!! you As#hat!

Sara

He needs to get over himself........I can't believe those people let him talk to them like that. They have probably been in the business longer than he has! Somebody needs to put him in his place.

kookarella

i'm never going to get sick of this

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

Number (Two) 2pac4life. I' ve got news for you. He isn't an American
he is Welsh,but I doubt you can comprehend that since your lack or
Grammar is showing.

camilondriz

Not really sure I'm ok with that!!
better ask my friends met on ==== Agelessmate.com ==== know what? I do think people I met there are hot and sincere! Desipte the actual so-called Age Gap, we get along together splendidly!! and I'm even thinking about romance there!! lol

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

LMAO...That was great...That big guy was like Im a hair stylist...haha I was expecting to see a gay guy, but nope..lol

This comedian was a better actor than Christian Bale in the dark knight..Omg I couldnt stand watching how bad of an actor he was in that movie.

Heath Ledger was so amazing, and everytime they cut to a scene with Bale it exposed him as a REALLY dorky person who is actually trying to act..Where as you believed the character of the joker was real, with no acting..lol

Bale you need to grow an upper lip and get a tan..lol How is Batman going to be the worst part of a Batman movie!

Sara

I think 2pac4life was talking about that movie he was in American Psycho....just guessing

Dr. Adams

LOL....thats was funny....Perhaps C. Bale will take a look at this and see what an idiot he was and still is.....LOL, LOL

scum

BWAHAHAHAH, hillarious. Bale is such a douche bag.

TAPSmonkey

Skylar, you have come along way since the days we use to party at your house down by the street from old Deja Vu in Kalamazoo.
BRING BACK CON!

Rip It Up

Rumors are flying that Christian Bale has quit Batman 3 over a dispute with Warner Brothers over the leaked tantrum tape. He's so pissed at WB that he's told them to shove it. Thanks TMZ for ruining the greatest Batman series of all time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments