Octuplet Mom

What a Tangled Web

She Weaves

2/11/2009 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alert Congress, because America's favorite food stamp assisted, artificially inseminated, unemployed, Jolie-lipped loon mother of fourteen, Nadya Suleman, is looking for her very own bail out too ... from you!

0211_nadya_website-1

Octopussy has created a website where people can make donations, leave comments or send items to her and her eight biblically named rugrats via her Los Angeles publicist. Are press reps included in WIC?

Let's hope the crazy doc/womb raider who implanted Octomom with all fourteen of her kids makes a hefty donation. But, regardless, whether you donate or not, one thing's for sure: We all support her!

TalcumX

Where's Sally Struthers when you need her? Who would give money to this woman? She's already shown that she spends the money on herself not her children. What happens if she gets another $10,000 on her hands. Will she get another IVF treatment?

Belle

I personally think the fertility doctor should be responsible for ALL medical treatment and subsequent follow-up treatment of these children. He willingly encouraged and helped a women who already had an overabundance of children. . . without regard to whether or not she could actually support such a brood, let alone the likelihood of her having more than one baby from the implanted eggs.

In my eyes, this doctor is the same as an eccentric artist being titillated by a muse. I would not be surprised if the man was secretly in love with this odd, irresponsible woman with very questionable sanity. But just as much as I'm questioning her intelligence, I am also questioning his.

Personally, I thought fertility treatments were for people who have tried to have children, and were unsuccesful. How many children does it take before "success" is declared? I'm assuming 6 children, 3 of whom have special needs... would make it overwhelmingly obvious that anyone encouraging this woman and allowing this woman to try for a seventh (or more!) is not worthy of keeping his license.

Buck Naked

She's crazy - all tax paying Californian's are already donating to her litter by means of Medi-Cal, food stamps, etc.

Texas

Her mother made a comment about how the father was actually her boyfriend. He should be paying for these kids also if this is the case.

chrisa

hey jokey #7!! i am all for sterilizing this woman, but to suggest the children should be sold off is disgusting! they did not ask to be born, they are innocent victims in this womans mental illness.

child smuggling is an abhorrent crime and children suffer at the hands of sick and twisted pediphile abusers. you are not condoning this behaviour are you???? you seem to be, by even by jokingly suggesting these poor kids be sold into sexual slavery, are you serious???

rash

Get this her 3 older kids are disabled ,she already gets support for them

whatever

just want to know, is the fertility doctor the sperm donor, because that would be the only reason he would have to impregnate a women that already had six kids and no one to help take care of them. did she do it for money or just her 5 minutes of fame.

luvmykids67

When hell freezes over I will send this woman money....

Sharren

Wtf. With the economy right now this lady needs to stop pumping them out!

kacey

Again...like I commented before...this woman is the textbook reason why government sanctioned sterilization programs worked. Too bad they've since abolished them. And the innocent victims are left in her care.

neta

when i start thinking that progress is being made, i only need to read a few comments on the TMZ site to be reminded that woman-hating is alive and well. leave this woman alone to raise her children. she needs financial and psychological help; not ridicule and child protection investigations. Just because you are poor doesn't mean you lose the right to have children.

fish taco

Soon she will sue the Doctor.
Then she will sue the sperm donor.

Parasite of the decade!

Fatherless children are whats wrong with this nation.

Dont have a baby unless you know the father will be there for sure... outherwise your a selfish piece of chit.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I have two kids and we make a decent living, however I am 37 and want botox but my kids always come first so I doubt I will ever get that. It's funny how she has the money to get plastic surgery, that stuff isn't cheap(lip injections). Why would anyone give her money so she can just go and get plastic surgery. This woman disturbs me, I think she needs mental help. Attention seeker and wants her own show I am sure. Thinks she is going to have a show like john and kate plush 8.
Why would you have that many kids if you can't afford them, not that you shouldn't have kids if your poor. We all deserve kids but I think she thinks her kids are $$$$$$$$. Wack job with big fake looking lips. Ewwwwwww

Whittier Mom

Gee, I wonder how she is able to send 3 of her children to Whittier Christian School?!?! The tuition is $5000 per child, go figure. Are we paying for that too?!

Bex

This "woman" and I use the word loosely, as she is simply a baby making machine, should have been the one to get the s**t beat out of her instead of Rihanna. I hope her parents move out the minute she comes home with those poor kids. The thing is, the kids will suffer if people don't help her with money. I hope she is investigated for being a nut job and the kids are taken away and placed in caring homes, including the first 6.