Miley's Sue-She Night Out

2/13/2009 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So Miley Cyrus: You get sued for $4 billion after that whole slant-eye photo thing and you're just coy about it ... and Koi about it -- as in West Hollywood Japanese restaurant.

Miley Cyrus: Click to watch

Memory

Get a grip, folks! She was only joking around. I am from the Deep South, and if I were to sue everyone who did "Southern" jokes and made fun of Southerners, I would be in court all year! It's getting to the point where you can't do or say anything anymore, without someone wanting to sue you. Get a laugh out of it and go on with your life....

Bo Dedi

Thank you so much Lucie J. Kim for suing Miley Cyprus. I hope you pursue this all the way. It is with such sorrow that theses things must still go on. Have we lost to educate our Young? Do they actually know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of racism? Do they know that we are at War, right now? Do they not know that they too are foreigners and immigrants, themselves? The Settlers have only been here for maybe 400 years. Ask any American Indian. This is not the time and century to be fueling more negative, oppressive, and extreme tension amongst our fellow human beings.

Lucie, you must be somebody who is so special. Don't lose courage and win. May you bring Justice and Peace for our culture and for all human beings.

abcdefg

This lawsuit is ridiculous. $4 BILLION?????????! C'mon. At some point in everyone's life, they make fun of someone else. This is the most retarded lawsuit. Crap, is someone going to sue me now for saying retarded?

thisisstupid!

I agree with #26 & #28. This is just some money hungry bitch trying to get a free meal ticket at the expense of a minor child - what has this country come to - everyone resenting people who work & make money & always trying to find a way to sue & make money. This is disgusting & I for one as a taxpayer DON'T want to pay for this frivilous lawsuit. Those jackasses at TMZ started this & they should be sued for the way they slander everyone. If I were the judge I'd fine the moron trying to bring this lawsuit for wasting the taxpayer's money!!!! GET OFF THIS KID'S BACK. Try spending some time training your own kids & stop using that lame cop out "role model" - TV should not be bringing your kids up & you shnould be your kids role model.
I am sick of the media trying to turn this kid into some trainwreck like Lindsey Lohan. Miley is a good kid from a good family. Lucky for us we don't have to live life in a media fish bowl. My kids love Miley & I'm very ok with that.

Elle

I love Selena Gomez

BigDeal

I hope Miley sues the A$$ off that asian Biatch! The ugly skank with all her tatoos wants 15 minutes of fame and an easy buck from a hardworking American tax payer. She's probably living free off our government!
Before you arrogant dipsticks go judging Miley why doesn't someone find out about the asian guy in the photo and ask him what his story is?! You haters of Miley are so frickin jealous of her success. Dig yourselves a hole and stuff your heads in it because you make me sick! Who the He!! do you think u are? Let me tell you,,, you are NOBOBY!

Lacey

This is sooo stupid! Obviously the white kids are making fun of the asian and the asian is making fun of the white kids! i don't see us white people getting angry about the asian making "round eyes". should i demand 4 billion from him??? leave the girl alone. who cares if she is making fun of the asian guy.

al loanese

I HOPE THEY WIN THIS SUIT AGAINST THIS LITTLE DISNEY WHORE...FOR A PUBLIC FIGURE SHE SURE LOST HER CHINESE BASED FANS......I GUESS YOU CAN DO THAT AND YOUR PARENTS WOUNT SAY ANYTHING SINCE YOU ARE SUPPORTING THEM. BILLY RAY CYRUS RAISED A RACIST LIL WHORE

White boy

BURN MILEY CYRUS..she look like she smells like ASS and vagina!

BigDeal

GOOD RIDANCE CHINESE BASED FANS!

thisisstupid!

A Kid & I undecsore KID making silly faces, which she always does at the camera - from scrunching her nose to sticking out her tongue - DOES NOT make her a racist. I have found that the people who cry RACIST the most ARE the MOST RACIST! GET OFF THIS KID"S BACK! & that includes that LOSER Cho woman - what a SLOB she is - & what a FOUL mouth she has. THAT LOSER CHO has not had so much attention - Everyone wants to say something about Miley - good or bad - It gets tem attention. Pretty SICK when so called adults need the attention. The more they pick on Miley, the more I love that kid & so do her millions of fans!

Craig Reilly

Whats the big deal.Other celebritys are doing worse things than what Miley doing.Drugs,alcohol,beating wifes,murder.She is still a kid.Kids do stupid things.

pua

If I was part of the asian community, I would be madder at homeboy in the picture that did'n't represent.......

al loanese

MILEYIS A BIGOTED 16 YEAR OLD WHORE, WHO IS IN THE LIMELIGHT (FOR WHAT, I DONT KNOW) AND IS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG......SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING SHE IS ONLY 16.....PITY YOUR KIDS IF THEY ACT AS RACIST AS THIS PIECE OF WHITE TRASH HILLBILLY NO BATHING BROTHER SCREWING WHORE! WHAT IF A CHINESE PERSON SAID SINCE SHES A HILLBILLY SHE MUST BE HER FATHERS SISTER!

cmachodder

They odviously arent making racial remarks and are stoned...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments