Miley's Sue-She Night Out

2/13/2009 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So Miley Cyrus: You get sued for $4 billion after that whole slant-eye photo thing and you're just coy about it ... and Koi about it -- as in West Hollywood Japanese restaurant.

Miley Cyrus: Click to watch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Screw asians...

Are you friggin' kidding me? I didn't know asian people were so sensitive. Yes I do mean all asian people. The same people that get plastic surgery to put folds in their eyes. I'm suing asian people for putting folds in their eyes, who wants in? If you are asian and you support this, you need to leave the U.S. I never had a problem with ORIENTAL people in the past (yes oriental you over sensitive people with slanted eyes) until they started saying oriental is offensive. ORIENTAL equals ASIAN equals people with slanted eyes and non-folding eyelid. Be proud of your heritage, not embarrassed. Japan was my number 1 destination for vacation... not anymore.

2045 days ago

Goshyyy Joshyyy

This story is pure BOGUS?!?!? Just like every other allegation that was brought up against Miley Cyrus. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves for stooping so low to attack a 16 year old girl. Plus, her age is also important because she is a teenager. She is just trying to find her way and be a normal teen. Like everyone else. I bet if me and my friends took the same picture, it would not even hit the stands. Just leave Miley Cyrus alone, and let her sing, act, and bring joy to us all!! =)

2045 days ago

melanie

OMG....this story is so stupid. Everyone has to remember how old she is. How many times have kids & teens done that when they were younger. Especially singing the song Chinese Japanese look at me....I still have seen some kids doing it today. Just imagen if our teen years were in the public eye and on video tape hafe of the time. You cannot say we would not look like a saint. This group is just after her money....There is no way she or anyone in that position would have to pay 4 billion dollars for that. This picture has all types of people in it....none of them are offended, the ones with the backgroud are also doing it to. Yes she is in the public eye and has to protray a image at times...but if she was my daughter I would want her to ack like a 16 year old teenager. She did nothing wrong...and no one can say she did just because they do not like her. This will all be over as soon as the next headline is listed.

2045 days ago

hosagi

Ive seen some pretty outrageous lawsuits before this one takes the cake. suing a person for more money than you know that person has is just plain stupid

2045 days ago

Jerri

$4 billion is a bit excessive! Give me a break (and I'm asian)! We're so friggin' political correct! Who hasn't done that growing up, however given today's PC environment and instant technology, people get caught!

I've never been a fan of Miley's nor do I understand her appeal. The only people I know that kind of like her are 3 year old girls.

I've always thought she looked like a cross between a horse and a clown. We should all wear our makeup like Miley's and imitate her! She's a complete joke.

Anyway, enough of her apologies! She is always effing apologizing for something. Let her suffer where it hurts the most, in her wallet. PS...is anyone guiding this wreck of a girl? I say she's on her way to becoming Britney!

2044 days ago

Annoyed

i really dont understand what the big fuss is about, i mean come on, we have all made the face once or twice in our lives. get over it people. she is a human being and she can make whatever face she feels..

2044 days ago

Blake Clement

the Asian dudes eyes are not like that

2044 days ago

lyss

that is ridiculous! that women is just looking for money. you can obviously see they didnt mean anything by it!

2044 days ago

little asian one

The fact of the matter is that it isn't just offensive to one Asian background. And Yes she is young and we all do stupid things when we are young but when you are public icon you need to think to yourself is this going to be in a good light or a bad one. I am Korean to be honest if I sued everyone who made fun of me or made a racist comment I would be totally rich. The only reason these people are sueing her is because she is a rich celeb. But once they get their money then what? It's not going to change anything. Racism is everywhere in the world, sometimes you just gotta grin and bear it. So get over it already!!

2043 days ago

rockstar

Oh come on people 4 billion for some stupid gesture she made, its retarted. Why is she the only who has to pay people get over yourselfs. I think this is a scam just to get money.

2043 days ago