OctoMom: I Don't Need Salma's Boob Milk

2/17/2009 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Considering the wear and tear breastfeeding eight infants might cause, you'd think OctoMom Nadya Suleman would welcome a little help from Salma Hayek. Turns out there is some assistance she would turn down.

OctoMom
As for any plans for a reality show, OctoMom told us, "No, I think that's exploitation."

See? She does know when to say to when.

CV

Should she be driving already? After my C-Section, I wasn't allowed to drive for 6 weeks.

2039 days ago

DISGUSTED IN CINCINNATI!!!!!

WHAT MAKES ME SICK IS THIS "THING"THAT COMES ALONG AND BRINGS 8 MORE VERRRY NEEDY CHILDREN INTO A LIFE,WHEN SHE HAS NO MONEY TO FEED,CLOTHE OR HOUSE THEM,LET ALONE LOVE THEM OR TAKE CARE OF ALL THE NEEDS.... SHE HAS 6 CHILDREN AT HOME(3 already with spedial needs) and $800+ for each of them.!!!A MO,and who is paying for them?I AM ,ALONG WITH MY NEIGHBOR..PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING AND STUGGLING FOR YEARS JUST TO MAKE ENDS MEET.YOU SAY THE FATHER IS FATHER TO ALL 14,WILL ISN'T THAT JUST GREAT? YOU SAY GOD WILL PROVIDE.....WILL IF GOD HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS...YOU WOULD NOT HAVE ALL OF THESE CHILDREN......HOW SELFISH OF YOU !YOU ARE A VERY SELFISH WOMEN!!!
I HOPE WITH ALL THIS MONEY YOU ARE PICKING UP ON YOUR TV SHOW AND MAGAZINE COVERS IS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE HOSPITAL FOR ALL THE NURSING AND DR STAFF THAT HAS TO BE THERE 24/7 AND ALL THE COST FOR THE THREE MONTHS (maybe more)IN THE SPECIal CARE UNIT..THIS HAS NOT!!BEEN GOOD PUBLICITY FOR THE DR OR THE HOSPITAL.......WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THE 14 PROCEDURES PAID FOR???WHO HELPED WITH THAT SHOULD BE PAYING NOW:)
WHY AREN'T YOU HOME WITH YOUR 6 CHILDREN INSTEAD OF SHOPPING AT NORDSTOM??I HAVE WORKED FIFTY YEARS,,,BUT I CAN NOT GO TO NORSTROM TO SHOP..AND THEN YOU HAVE A FRENCE MANICURE..DOEN'T THIS ALL COST MONEY?????YDOESN'T IT??"GET A JOB" NO YOU DO NOT! LOOK LIKE ANGELINE!!!!GET OFF THAT BAND STAND TOO!
I AM SOOOO TIRED OF LOOKING AT YOUR BELLY..IT IS REALLY NONE OF MY BUSINESS,AND IT IS UGLY!!!!
THE MAGAZINES THAT ARE PRINTING YOUR GARBAGE HAS YOUR MENTALITY...LADIES ARE MEANT TO HAVE BABIES.!.ANIMALS HAVE LITTERS.!..SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO START PROVIDING FOR THEIR FUTURE
GET STARTING.......YOU HAVE A LONG LONG WAY TO GO..BETTER GET YOURSELF TOGETHER
OH ,AND BY THE WAY.......DONT EVEN COMPARE YOUSLF TO"JON AND KATE" THEY ARE WHAT EVERYONE WOULD CALL A GOOD AND LOVING "HARDWORKING,ORGANIZED,SELFSUPPORTING FAMILY HAS TIME AND ENOUGH LOVE TO GO AROUND....THEIR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN ARE #ONE ALWAYS!!

GET A JOB!!!!!I DONT'WANT TO SOPPORT YOU FAMILY!!!!
SOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS 14 KIDS AGO

PEOPLE ALL OF THIS COUNTRY ARE LOSING JOBS,LOSING RETIRMENT FUNDS,WE CANT TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN"""""WHY OH WHY SHOULD WE TAKE CAME OF YOURS??????

2037 days ago

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

She is rediculous!
Hope her assistance from the gov. has stopped.. since she has enough money to get her nails done and eat fast food... thought she was on food stamps.. WTF?

roadie28

I bet TMZ loves it that Octomom lives in California. They must have someone following her all the time. I can't believe this lady thinks she is going to be able to support her huge family with the job she gets after finishing school. She hasn't managed to finish school yet with the 6 kids she already has. How does she expect to finish school now that she's got 8 more kids? She'll never have time to finish school, let alone actually get a job to support herself and her pile of kids.

Amber

She seems nice. When they take her kids away, she may find a "nice" hero-like schlup to love her. Easy Street, right? No work needed.

why?

She's a lie! She will sell herself and her kids to the highest bidder, believe that.

fans of President Obama

This reminds us of that BIG FOOT footage.

fans of President Obama

She needs to get a job.

Who's the loser that keeps sticking his thing in her?

How many baby daddies does this hoodrat have?

The Dude

MMM I like boob milk! if anyone has extra...I'll take it!

walt

WHY? DO you keep putting her in here? I have been loyal to TMZ and not anymore, stop putting her in the position where she will end up with book & tv deals, she is a stone cold bit** that should not have any kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something smells

KEEP HER ON HERE. I WANT THE PAPS ON HER ASS 24/7. KEEP HER ON TMZ.

anthony

throw some coke and pills in there along with grandtheft. In the sweet innocent little whore right

anthony

And has the odasity to walk even near the bird.

PEPSI Generation

WHO cares?.TMZ what about all the 3Rd world?.

PEPSI Generation

I never hurt no body it was all a police sting setup...they killed my brother ,sister and family so I let them have it.RIP

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments