OctoMom Gets Her MAC On

2/18/2009 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It just keeps getting better. OctoMom just left the MAC cosmetic counter at a Nordstrom department store.

Octomom

She was at the Brea Mall near L.A. this afternoon. She bought stuff, though we don't know exactly what. But here's what we do know. Eye shadow costs around 15 bucks a pop.

She may soon not have a place to live but she'll sure look good.

UPDATE: OctoMom blew some of her hard earned handout money on one tube of clear lip gloss -- which ran the food stamp user a cool $14.50 plus tax. In comparison, a 48-pack of Pampers usually runs around $16.99.

Moon

THIS SLOPPY BOTTOM NEEDS TO KILL HERSELF.

river rat

Oh, c'mon TMZ, no amount of eye shadow will make this turd look good. BTW, I wonder why none of her kids are with her when she's out and about?

Whadda-Do

And to think, she is just good looking enough to have played it like every other gal. Marry a man to buy you all these things. But now, she is damaged goods. No man would want a delusional cow with a million screaming kids.

Kooky Fan

Uggh - Dumb bitc$ octo-litter mom. I have 3 kids and it cost me a fortune to raise them - WAIT THATS THE PROBLEM! I did it myself instead of having all you taxpayers pay for them - what a jerk I am.

jr70895

TMZ and the rest of the gossip mags, sites and media types...We really do not care about this story anymore. At first it was a good story about a woman having 8 kids but now that the truth has come out we really do not care...Please move on!!!!

Yeah I Said It!

I have never seen anythang this stupid before in my life! Like I said, I'm not payin' for not now one of dem crumbsnatchas!

Lissette

Hell, i cannot afford MAC cosmetics!!
Who is watching the kids is more important.
If i lived in LA i would honestly kick he ass!! Chicago style!
What is wrong with this MORON!

Dr Luney

Are you kidding me? It would take a 2 dump trucks loaded with make up to get her anywhere near looking good.

me

thank you tmz for showing me where exactly my tax dollars are going

carriss

Calling all California taxpayers, and government officials: Do you see this? take note of this for when she shows up at the welfare office looking for a handout. I want everyone to see first hand where you welfare dollars, and donations are going. If only we had TMZ to follow all our biggest welfare scammers.

Not-A-Fan

Stay on her TMZ. Just make sure you aren't putting a dime in this woman's wallet. Where does she get the $$$ for shopping and fast food?

frostypro

Normally I despise TMZ and your sleazy reporting, but not anymore with this story. I love that you keep following this woman around and exposing her for the fraud that she is, showing her frivolous and selfish spending. Does she spend any of her public assistance money that all of us CA taxpayers are giving her on her children? Keep it up TMZ!!!!! She's a ridiculous excuse for a mother, much less a human being, I pray for her poor children and hope that CPS steps in to get them to a home where they might actually have a chance at a normal life.

Donna

I'm guessing that NBC paid her enough money that she can get her nails done and now buy some makeup.
But what about the kids????? So far there has been now indication about how she is taking care of the children.
But I guess if you have the state of California paying for everything, why worry.

fish taco

MEANWHILE HER MOM HAS TO WATCH HER KIDS...

DEADBEAT MOM HAS PLENTY OF SPENDING MONEY BUT NONE FOR HER KIDS.

BEGG FOR WHAT YOU NEED
BUY WHAT YOU WANT!

A BAG WOULD MAKE HER LOOK ALOT BETTER!

Kelli Skye

Brea is not near L.A. It's in Orange County, just up the street from where that dumbass goes to school at Cal State Fullerton.