OctoMom Gets Her MAC On

2/18/2009 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It just keeps getting better. OctoMom just left the MAC cosmetic counter at a Nordstrom department store.

Octomom

She was at the Brea Mall near L.A. this afternoon. She bought stuff, though we don't know exactly what. But here's what we do know. Eye shadow costs around 15 bucks a pop.

She may soon not have a place to live but she'll sure look good.

UPDATE: OctoMom blew some of her hard earned handout money on one tube of clear lip gloss -- which ran the food stamp user a cool $14.50 plus tax. In comparison, a 48-pack of Pampers usually runs around $16.99.

SoCal Razzles

It turns out that Nadya (surprise!) receives $490 a month in food stamps. To make matters even worse, three of her older six kids are disabled and receive federal assistance, her publicist confirmed Monday night.

Suleman's spokesman Michael Furtney said Suleman doesn't want to disclose the nature of the disabilities or the kind or amount of her payments.

Read More here: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2009/02/octo-mom-nadya.html

SoCal Razzles

So she's probably spending her three oldest kids disability money on FREEKING MAC lip gloss. What a loser this woman is.

Carrys F.

Excuse me Isa but I TOTALLY disagree with your point. Who cares HOW she bought it?? I had 2 babies in the NICU and believe me, shopping is NOT where she needs to be. She should be caring for her children in the NICU. Despite the fact there are doctors and nurses there are PLENTY of things for her to do there and she'll have to make decisions on the direction of the babies' care and medication, etc. She should NOT be shopping. Period.

blair

This woman is going to hell...

Katie

I think she's doing it on purpose. Come on, manicures & MAC?? She's TRYING to stay in the public eye and keep her name coming out of everyone's mouth for publicity reasons... and it's working. Smart woman... Low-life, but smart.

tellyouwhatithink

She has no clue. Those poor kids, like I have said before, those babies should be taken away from her. She isn't going to put them first, that is obvious. There are too many couples out there that would give them a good home, and probably not one that is in foreclosure. Act now, before its too late.

2022 days ago

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

If she was black (african - american) there's no way she would be portrayed this way.
You suckers are racist.
Maybe she believes life begins at conception, she DOES live in a heavy Adventist area and she didn't want anyone scraping babies out of her oven.
There are plenty of welfare moms that have multiple children from multiple men, while smoking crack and strolling the corner. if you know what i mean.
Every time you squirt one out CACHING there's another 285 per month.
Who cares anyway we are socialist now.
thats change i can believe in

Michael

ah it's good to see those tax dollars being justly utilized... Parallels to Detroit anyone?

Dee

Keep reporting on her TMZ...and forward to all other media outlets...the public needs to know where their donations are going. She is a media whore who is loving all the attention. If she didn't want it...she wouldn't go out. She is a seriously disillusioned woman who is about to destroy the lives of 14 children. She needs to be institutionalized, and her mother needs to stop enabling her. If her mother wouldn't stay home & care for the children, then Nadya wouldn't be able to walk away from her responsibility. If ANYONE helps her out...they are ENABLING her atrocious, selfish, neglectful acts.

Bob Booie

She looks like she has two more kids in her lips

tellyouwhatithink

Wait...she wants to be a star! Don't you people know anything? This woman is only out for one thing, her fifteen minutes of rag-mag fame. Ok...times up! Next media circus in line please.

Beth

Her obvious talents are manipulating and begging to the media.

The miracle donor will now appear to save Princess Octo with a home.

dangimold

When I was on food stamps, briefly, I used one 98 cent jar of vaseline for lip gloss, makeup remover, skin softener, etc. Finally I got a decent job and those days are over. But, there is no way she legitimately qualifies for assistence and can afford all those extras....like plastic surgery and expensive cosmetics. At least if she were out taking her girls to get their nails done or buying them little extras...but nooo..its all about her. Besides the fact that no real mother would buy themselves one thing before making sure all their kids needs are met first. With disabled kids and the others neglected by her..there is no way she is doing that. She may have birthed all those poor children but she is NO MOTHER!

amandakissnhug

Like the old saying goes, "you can put lipstick on a pig....but it's still a pig."

Thanks for keeping on this, TMZ!!!

Ya know, Kate, of John and Kate plus 8, said that for the two years after her sextuplets were born she did not leave the house once. She said that she had a lot of help, but she did not actually leave once. She also said that she only gave herself 15 minutes a day to eat lunch. Now, compare this to Octomom's behavior.

Also, why can't she take at least one kid with her on these outings to ease some of the burden on whoever is keeping her kids?

Octomom is flaunting her fraud. Flaunting her Fraud!!

I am really surprised that she is getting away with all of this...legally, socially... I mean, if I saw her in public, I would totally tell her off. Even the TMZ camera dudes, when they get the chance to speak to her as she is walking, are way too easy on her.

In my opinion, the public is not outraged enough. Geeze, what does it take?

2022 days ago

I am a teacher and work very hard. I cannot afford manicures. I have never had one, actually. I cannot afford to buy expensive cosmetics. I am also single and would not be irresponsible and have a child I could not take care of myself. This lady infuriates me more and more!