Brad Pitt -- We're Going to Vegas, My Sons

2/19/2009 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Most people hit Vegas for the gaming. Brad Pitt goes for the video gaming.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Brad decided to take his sons Maddox and Pax for a guys-night out in Sin City, where we're told the big highlight of the trip was a trip to In-N-Out Burger -- followed by a serious Nintendo Wii bonding session in their hotel room at the Hard Rock. Sources say the guys ordered up three of the consoles from room service.

Daddy Day: Launch PhotosWe're also told the man-Pitts hit up the MGM Grand at some point in the evening because they wanted to check out the lions.

Meanwhile, Angie and the rest of the clan were all back in NY, probably being boring.

spinner23

WTF??? What is the deal with this crap about him carrying about a 4 1/2 foot tall child?

It's kinda starting to come off as creepy if you ask me.

2074 days ago

Tim

That guy looks a proper twit carrying about a big boy like that.
It looks more and more now that kids are the new must have accessory in Hollywood, an they don't even have to be your own!

2074 days ago

kaye

why the hell is he carrying the boy!
that is bad parenting right there

2074 days ago

GrandmaToo

Before you people mouth off about Brad carrying the kids around.. Stop and think... The location.. The crazy people chasing them for photos, the reporters trying to get comments.. And the question is, can little hands slip out of Daddy's hand in the midst of confusion and having to hurry up and walk fast? Are the children really safe out there with all these crazy people running around.. It's amazing, you see a photo, and your brain goes into one mode. Critical.. Common sense here people.... Child Safety.....

2073 days ago

na

These celebs just carry children around like accessories. Sure chiuauas can walk, but stupids women carry them around anyway.

2073 days ago

ErikasMom

I agree with the previous poster. Can you all imagine the craziness surrounding Brad and his family? I would carry my child, too, if faced with that!

2073 days ago

CBrag

To all those who are wondering why he carries the kids around...maybe it's because of all the freakish papparazi trying to get a shot...I mean come on...if it were your own child, would you let him/her walk around where his saftey could be in danger?

2073 days ago

sarah

Man you know Brad is just loving being free from Anj, he may even be able to stay sober while the controlling hag is 100s of miles away.
Yeah Brad I am happy for you !!!!

2073 days ago

WeekWhacker

OK how about..."I can't see the tigers"?. Geez people, soon enough the kid will be too big to want to be held...take advantage Brad! At least their bonding.... Besides, he is hot!

2073 days ago

sallygail

children, vegas? its time for an award show or movie when you see the jolie-pitts out!

2073 days ago

DEAD GAME

Glad to see other people thought the same thing as me.That kids like what 5-6...Put down your fashion accessory and let him walk before he's 15 and in a wheel chair due to low muscle mass in his legs.

2073 days ago

Jocque

They carry the kids because they are trying to speed through the papparrazzi!!!!
Duuuuh.

2072 days ago

Nicole

That looks more like Usher's son than Brad Pitt's! hahaha seriously... look at him! He looks just like Usher

2072 days ago

Faye

you dopes they carry the kids because there are dozens of crazy photographers screaming their names and creating a safety hazard. Dont be fooled by the calmness of the picture, when you get a full shot you see the chaos that exists. I would carry my kids too!

2072 days ago

bubs

So he's carrying his kid, whats wrong with that, I am sure they don't do it all the time, and i think its really great that he is bonding with his boys, why not, if he never did anything with them you'd be moaning and then when he wants to go out and have some fun with them your moaning, give them a break. I think its cool, and if I could I would take my kids tomorrow, and who knows, I'd maybe even carry them!

2072 days ago